New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

the_ignored
SFN Addict

2562 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  19:04:47  Show Profile Send the_ignored a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hat tip to Ed Brayton for this one:

Express your hatred, shame, and outright disgust with anyone you know who voted Democrat

However, for me, I'm choosing another rather unique path; a personal boycott, if you will. Starting early this morning, I am going to un-friend every single individual on Facebook who voted for Obama, or I even suspect may have Democrat leanings. I will do the same in person. All family and friends, even close family and friends, who I know to be Democrats are hereby dead to me. I vow never to speak to them again for the rest of my life, or have any communications with them. They are in short, the enemies of liberty. They deserve nothing less than hatred and utter contempt.

I strongly urge all other libertarians to do the same. Are you married to someone who voted for Obama, have a girlfriend who voted 'O'. Divorce them. Break up with them without haste. Vow not to attend family functions, Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas for example, if there will be any family members in attendance who are Democrats.

>From: enuffenuff@fastmail.fm
(excerpt follows):
> I'm looking to teach these two bastards a lesson they'll never forget.
> Personal visit by mates of mine. No violence, just a wee little chat.
>
> **** has also committed more crimes than you can count with his
> incitement of hatred against a religion. That law came in about 2007
> much to ****'s ignorance. That is fact and his writing will become well
> know as well as him becoming a publicly known icon of hatred.
>
> Good luck with that fuckwit. And Reynold, fucking run, and don't stop.
> Disappear would be best as it was you who dared to attack me on my
> illness knowing nothing of the cause. You disgust me and you are top of
> the list boy. Again, no violence. Just regular reminders of who's there
> and visits to see you are behaving. Nothing scary in reality. But I'd
> still disappear if I was you.

What brought that on? this. Original posting here.

Another example of this guy's lunacy here.

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  19:37:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Obama drama.

Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  20:09:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, a friend and I friended this guy on facebook a couple of days ago just for shits and giggles. He's found out that a lot of people are friending him out of mockery, and he hasn't yet had the courage of his convictions; instead of breaking contact like he claimed he would do he's started arguing.

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page

On fire for Christ
SFN Regular

Norway
1273 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  20:42:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send On fire for Christ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
More libertarian lunatics

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  21:45:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The article in the OP link was Poe, right? I mean, it seemed to be by a really smart guy who is illustrating by exaggerated bad examples all the crazy and self-destructive things that the losers in the election should not be doing despite their despair, amirite?

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Edited by - HalfMooner on 11/09/2012 21:45:51
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2012 :  01:22:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No Poe, Mooner. That guy is batshit serious.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2012 :  08:41:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

Then, at this point I would be quietly backing away from him.

Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2012 :  09:37:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

Originally posted by Dave W.

Then, at this point I would be quietly backing away from him.

Nah, 'friend' him and get in on the fun!

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2012 :  10:41:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by the_ignored

Hat tip to Ed Brayton for this one:

Express your hatred, shame, and outright disgust with anyone you know who voted Democrat

However, for me, I'm choosing another rather unique path; a personal boycott, if you will. Starting early this morning, I am going to un-friend every single individual on Facebook who voted for Obama, or I even suspect may have Democrat leanings. I will do the same in person. All family and friends, even close family and friends, who I know to be Democrats are hereby dead to me. I vow never to speak to them again for the rest of my life, or have any communications with them. They are in short, the enemies of liberty. They deserve nothing less than hatred and utter contempt.

I strongly urge all other libertarians to do the same. Are you married to someone who voted for Obama, have a girlfriend who voted 'O'. Divorce them. Break up with them without haste. Vow not to attend family functions, Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas for example, if there will be any family members in attendance who are Democrats.

I don't know why anyone would put any energy into this guy even it it's to bug him? Honestly. Who cares?

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

the_ignored
SFN Addict

2562 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2012 :  13:09:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send the_ignored a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by ThorGoLucky

Obama drama.

Oh shit, you want drama? Get a load of this whiner.

I am writing this with tears in my eyes. I feel so miserable today. Where is God? How long is this going to last? People are celebrating the demise of this great nation and there is nothing I can do. My faith is shaken, I have never felt this way. I fear for the future. I fear for my family. How come nobody understand this? How come they can't see it? Even God saved Lot and his daughters. Are we going to hell? There is no just man left? Where do we turn to? They are mocking my faith and my God! I am not perfect, I am a sinner, but I believe! Where is my God today?

Could someone explain to me what this shit-heel is whining about? How is america going to die from this? Huh?

God, I wish I could comment over there to slap those idiots silly for all their whining over nothing.

(excerpt follows):
>
>

Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2012 :  20:21:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't understand why they're not saying it's God's plan? It's probably a good thing they won't let you play with them iggy. They're doing you a big favor, trust me on this one.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

On fire for Christ
SFN Regular

Norway
1273 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2012 :  20:21:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send On fire for Christ a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I am writing this with tears in my eyes. I feel so miserable today. Where is God? How long is this going to last? People are celebrating the demise of this great nation and there is nothing I can do. My faith is shaken, I have never felt this way. I fear for the future. I fear for my family. How come nobody understand this? How come they can't see it? Even God saved Lot and his daughters. Are we going to hell? There is no just man left? Where do we turn to? They are mocking my faith and my God! I am not perfect, I am a sinner, but I believe! Where is my God today?

This has got to be a poe.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2012 :  22:24:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by On fire for Christ

Why? That sort of melodrama seems to be par for the course. Here's Joseph Farah:
That’s what Obama represents to me – God’s judgment on a people who have turned away from Him and His ways and from everything for which our founders sacrificed their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor.
Glenn Beck wept, saying:
How did this happen? Why, dear God?
Robert Stacy McCain:
DOOMED BEYOND ALL HOPE OF REDEMPTION

“We are permanently and irretrievably screwed.”

Well, it was a nice little republic while it lasted.
Victoria Jackson:
I can’t stop crying. America died.

The Democrat Party voted God out and replaced Him with Romans 1. In the Good vs. Evil battle…today…Evil won.

Thanks a lot Christians, for not showing up. You disgust me.
Ted Nugent:
Goodluk America u just voted for economic & spiritual suicide. Soulless fools

I cry tears of blood for The Last Best Place & the warriors who died for this tragedy
Tears of muthafukkin blood, I tell you!

The RR one you think is a Poe seems downright calm in comparison.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  01:04:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by On fire for Christ

See this Moonscape News post. Your post inspired it, thanks! (I suffer from the same delusional tendency not to believe the rhetoric coming from the sore losers. But I'm fighting the disorder.)

Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  07:14:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.Glenn Beck wept, saying:
How did this happen? Why, dear God?

Because God hates you Glenn, he hates you with a passion.

Go to Top of Page

the_ignored
SFN Addict

2562 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  07:52:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send the_ignored a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's the best way that I can describe this. The fstdt link has the link to the original post...I just don't feel like linking directly there.

Anyway, here is what this lady said she did:
You are doing a kindness, a gift, a charity.

You have NO obligation to provide for, whatever the circumstance, someone who votes against your financial interest.

PS...if you think you’re feeling bad...I just cut off my daughter’s college money, as she felt the need to “express herself” and vote against the family’s monetary well-being in Ohio.

Hope she likes “expressing herself” as she waits tables for next semester’s tuition (and her books, healthcare, car insurance, rent, food...hahaha).

Not a funny hahahaha, but hey, her choice. And I’m all about respecting “choice”. I’m just not going to subsidize it.

(excerpt follows):
>
>

Edited by - the_ignored on 11/12/2012 08:00:37
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds.