Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Our Skeptic Forums
 Politics
 FlyingCars Stifled by Politics, Politics, and War.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

cosmicbrat

15 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  10:09:04  Show Profile  Visit cosmicbrat's Homepage Send cosmicbrat a Private Message
Post One:

Flying Cars...

Now I'm beginning to understand why my plan has been so stifled...

I'll tell you where your flying cars are... You already know where they aren't...

They're in my 14 cases of 75-thousand pages of notes... That's where they have always been, since 1978...

Have you seen the latest "flying car" claim..?
It's a blimp, tied to a something or other.. It looks like a "floating gurney"...
Next thing yah know they'll be driving their cars off'n cliffs, claiming they have flying cars...

I have the technology for flying cars engines... I just can't find the funding..? And I sure have tried... I've been snubbed more times than I can count... Now, being snubbed is just a way of life for me...

...1978 late Fall.. on a planned three-week leisurely cruise across Canada, along highway number-one, along as much of the scenic-routes as I could find.. just past the Ontario border into Manitoba.. I saw two large meteorites cross a huge "X" in the sky.. and thought about it with all I had.. "What makes Alien craft's engines work", I telepathed from all my Being...
...A few minutes later, I had to park, to write the flood of new data, for three hours straight.. resulting in the crude bench manual to build a liquid electricity rocket...

James Watt watched a kettle boil, and invented a steam engine...
I saw an X in the sky, and invented the liquid electricity engine...

I attempted to detail the workings of the engine to a visiting European nuclear physicist.. "mindless dolt" would be a better fitting title... 60-seconds into the description, his face when pale, his chin dropped, he struggled to speak, he accused me of "talking in the forth dimension", barely managed to stand, managed to walk three paces, and fell flat on his face...

Over the years I have contacted pretty-much every major scientific concern in the business world, to no avail...
All I got was "classy" snubbing and scorn, from the mindless scientific community, governments, and religions... and a lot of remote viewers desperately trying to suck technology from my mind, mostly when I slept.. till I figured ways to seriously damage them upon approach... Plus there were a lot of attempts to dig into my computers, them believing I'd put the meat in a computer connected to the Net.. thht on that!.. They destroyed five PC's... Seems this race doesn't want engines for flying cars, and engines to take us to other solar systems, unless they can steal it from the inventor... It's a pity I am being forced to take this technology to the grave...

All this engine is, is a couple serious modifications to laser... It cracks light... Damaged light "particles" self-heal with the nearest molecules.. thus creating raw antimatter-acids, which are saved in exhaust scrubbers, and sold by the public, to power industry... The service station pays the consumer for plugged exhaust scrubbers.. A complete 180 turn-around for having to pay for gas all these years...

Fragmented light "particles" instantly decay into liquid electricity.. which, among the 110 new-technologies in this science layer, replaces combustion as a power source, opens the bonds of the inert elements, establishes plazma-welding of all materials to all materials, is the base to establish disintegrator trash-pails, obsoletes hospitals, gives us planetary defense weaponry and thousands of new toys, and gets us to other habitable-planets before this one shows us we've already killed it...

It's that.. or you'all can go try to find it all by yourselves, by your classic "scientific" trial and error methods...

If anyone has a clue how to get new technology funded, I'd sure appreciate hearing about it.. and I'm sure you would benefit from it greatly when I start marketing flying-cars... Do you prefer two seaters or four seaters?..

Why is it so tough to get new technologies funded?.. Could it be that mankind's intellect is devolving..? given that cell phones are baking brains, meth, and coke are dissolving brains, the drug industry's pain killers evolutions are numbing people to escape reality, dirty smallpox vaccinations are destroying brain file connections, alcohol and the prolific lack of nutrients are literally desiccating brains in their cases... Every day it seems more and more that humans are devolving into apes... Just look at how they, you, we, treat this planet...

Bottom-line is, You get flying cars about five years after I gets a lab and a credit card... Simple as that!...

I've done a life-time of work acquiring this technology.. I've taken it as far as I can without funding... If I'm not funded by my 60th birthday (11 mnths from now), the 75-thousand pages of notes burn in the garden on my 60th, and I'll send a video clip of the bon-fire, and a cover story, to the mindless scientific community, for their archives... and you all can get your flying cars when the next one like me come along, in about 500 to a 1000 years...

So.. Now you know why you are not driving your flying-cars today.. and why those alive today won't be seeing flying-cars in their lifetimes...

This liquid electricity emitter's raw output is a dirty-pink stationary light-cloud... which evolves into 4-D TV, and into cinema special effects breakthroughs for the next 500-years... Filmable synthetic actors.. restricted only by lack of imagination...

A little further research, this toy evolves into an engine that will obsolete Fire as a power source... Fire will become illegal... The atmosphere will have the opportunity to self-heal...

This plazma engine will power all our vehicles, including moon and mars capable consumer RV's... and will provide mankind with the basic means to populate other planets in other solar systems...

This engine evolved to tools and weaponry, will do things like, "write a poem on a lunar cliff face from earth... and drill a meter diameter hole 20-miles into the earth's crust, for us to plant magma batteries, which crystallize into crystallines, with hardnesses 14 to 28 on the Mho's scale... Thereby revolutionizing several industries: optics, bearings, abrasives, weaponry, and pretty much evolving every industry and life in many ways...

This is what our Species has been searching for... I found it, but it seems no one can even begin to fathom any of it... I tell them, and they "piss" in my face...

The usual reaction I get when mentioning any of this in various Internet forums, is flame and barrages of mindless insults, and varying religious, pseudo-physiological, and political battles with aggressive mindless people, all hellbent on defending the insane stagnancy-quo...

I defend myself well against slanderous attacks, which have resulted in me being banned from many forums and scientific communities...
I've heard it all repeatedly, in various world forums, and from other sources.. and from the mindless scientific community, that can't even grasp the first minute of any of these technologies... It's the same "wall" of fear and insanity that all the ancient greats were confronted by... It's what trashed Tesla's lab after he plugged a light-bulb into the ground... It's what ridiculed Flemming for inventing penicillin, for claiming that "tiny invisible bugs were the cause of disease"... Then the medical scientific community tried to destroy Flemming's life.. and they returned content, to their tapping wounds with filthy turkey-feathers dipped in alcohol and various rock powders, to Frighten-away disease and infection... "ookook-eiee!"..

It's that Dam wall that your devolving superstitious mindless fearful Species just can't see light through it... Seems there is no secret entry-point through this Race's mindless insanity levels, to permit a scientist to build new technologies anymore, to give this Race More...? Seems you are all content with the fall into Oblivion.. forever numbing the discomforts of the fall with your latest evolutions of designer drugs, and your silly interactive-cartoons, to keep your minds off your species impending demise... When then near the year 145,730, the last human can be viewed, cracking the marrow out of the bones of the second last.. and by 155k, the planet can't even support the life of one single hardy beetle...

So now you really know why you don't have your 1200mph flying cars today...
Or as that gossip-guy on the radio used to say, "And now you know.. the rest of the story"...

I may not have a place in this crazy world, but I can sure make a big noise, when there's something not said,
which needs be said.. when what the "authorities" are doing holds the potential to totally destroy all the Life
on this fragile little planet...

I can't lose.. I have nothing left to lose... But all our children lose if this crazy war destroys their/our planet...

If this war is truly focused around an "axis of evil".. then what is it that be powering and steering its "wheel of evil".. and its "vehicle of evil"?

The whole thing is, if this satanic-war goes nuclear, the fallout dust-clouds will irradiate most of the planet's pollinator's fragile sleeping eggs.. which will extinct most of the next-year's planet's pollinator bugs.. which just happen to be an extreme integral/critical/crucial segment of the "Food Chain".. which Life cannot survive without...

Then we all run out of forests, fields, foods, fun, and eventually fish, in just just a few years... And eventually we will have eaten everything that wriggles, which survived.. then we will need to survive by eating human-flesh... This is the legacy you are leaving for the children of mankind.. being "the snake eating its own tail"... I doubt that any god would permit you enter in his "heaven", after you doing that to his precious children's lives... You wish.. but you don't have even a prayer...

The very reason we have food, is because of what the bugs do to, and for, the plants...
Tell the World like it Really is... Politicians must stop splashing us with their colorful pretty smoke-screen political "bullshit"... This War can't succeed unless/until the Whole World defends itself, by Every nation sending-in all their war machines, today, to deal, once and for all, with the current Arab's World destruction plot crisis... Or negotiate with them, now, by offering them honest respect, and kindnesses, that they cannot refuse.. And stop tampering with Arabia's "drug-store".. Only then will you begin to see the road to peace... There is no other option... It's that, or extinction... We are this very now resting right on Fate's blade-edge... Tomorrow it will take but a tiny puff of soft warm breath of life, or a wisp of icy cold gasp breath of death, to push us either way... This is no time to be playing politics's silly little evil sports killing-games, for fleeting power and treasure... This is the time for true real action, in the form of Respect, Dignity, Fairness, Honesty, Love, Reality.. "Heaven on Earth".. or "Hell"... It's your choice what you leave for your children, and for humanity's future children... It's all in your hands right now... It's in everyones hands right now...

...So, why is it that so many humans are desperate to blow Life off the blade, in to Hell..?
There's something wrong there.. That be the way of life of the Herpes Virus, not the way of Humanity... Humanity should design its own flows and path.. and drive Life onto a viable livable-path, off this dying-path we've chosen...

And to you who are demons, and know it.. "You stopped getting family love and caress, the exact same second you bit into mummy's nipple and tasted fresh warm blood... From then on it was cold-bottle for you, and no more loving gentle touch... Nobody else did it to you... You did it to yourself.... It's Not because the world hates you, that you didn't and don't get enough breast-milk and cuddles... It's because you bit into mum's tit.. Get Over it!.. and join the Living... You are our great warrior brother, with whom we have yet to embrace... Teach us how to Live... Teach us how to Love... Teach us how to Laugh... But Stop trying to kill us all, just because you dint get enough warm tit-milk and warm skin-cuddles... We don't want any more of your Hell in our lives... Go Away!..
On the other hand, If you want us to treat you like an Emperor.. then Act like an Emperor.. be the loving Father of all his children.. and brother to all the world's fathers.. making Everyone's lives like we've made it a bit of "heaven" on earth...
It's that, or extinction... We are on that blade edge... Which way will you tip us..?

This War is just Arabia fighting to preserve their chosen way of life... She can't grow this fast, as fast and hard as you are pushing her... She has enough to think on... Back-Off!... Give her a rest... She's got 2000-years to catch up on... Teach her Gently... Let her take what she likes.. and let her toss-out what she doesn't like... That be "The Right to Life"... The rest of the world has no rights to meddle in the affairs of other tribes... That would be like the North American T'.Rex telling the Asian T'.Rex what it can and can't eat.. while the North American T.Rex tries to convert the Asian T.Rex to Christianity...

Winning this conflict, is for the very life of the whole human race... Winning means: Just switch-Off the conflict.. "Click"... Wake them all up... Teach them to love, is the only working solution... Any less, is like the stench and taste of a campground latrine... It's time to be honest about this whole mess, and see it, and smell it, and tell it, like it Really is, and start to fix it... And in the same-hand, you all know right-well that America's DEA is what Caused this war... Pull your DEA claws out of the rest of the world, and dissolve that ridiculous abomination... You cannot live and profess honesty and love, whilst living the great evil militarized DEA cancerous Christian-lie, which holds the whole world in mindless parasitic Slavery, for money, and for the perpetual meal of the life-essences of the blinded numbed subservienced masses...

Maybe it's time for the great legal Vampires to stop eating, just long enough for all humanity to build up its health to what it should be... because if the lamprey drains all of its host's bloods in one meal, soon there will be no more host, no more prey.. only eternal hunger...
And that goes for you black-shroud critter too.. You who roams in folds in air, harvesting humanity, eating life essence, with a wake of odor, so wicked, like boiling fuming nitric and burning sulfur, it could kill... You are extincting your host here dude... Soon all you will know is extreme hunger... We need a rest, or we will have destroyed your and our home in a blinding flash, on this path... because with only death in our future, we now have nothing more to lose, and we just don't care about life anymore... that being, the self sustaining momentum of war.. where we are at right now...

This war is bigger than us.. We can't turn it off now... We gave it Life... Now it is gonna eat us as its first meal... I wish you all could see the bigger picture, out-there, beyond your skin.. but too many are not even aware they have feet, necks, and backs, till they ache some... And those without minds, have never had an original thought... yet they do have the "Vote".. And they make and enforce our laws, to govern how we must live our lives, for their exclusive concerns, in their hell on earth..
Now it would take an all-out nuclear war, to shake-off all those crazy laws.. because the leaders just haven't the jewels to admit mistakes, nor turn anything around.. we're it's at this very now...
All Life is at the mercy of the illegal legal system.. dragging us, screaming, down Hell's great gullet, to feed an insatiable hunger that cannot ever be satisfied...

A lot of people in this world, want to use those basic herbal-drugs, which the planet provides, because it clouds some of the extreme-pains of living, in this your man-made hell on earth... So what if they enjoy that stuff.. So what!... Just let them live Life like they want to live this short life.. You are Not their nor our god... America Is the great Terrorist, trying to install world wide drug prohibition, for 50-years now, like they did with booze prohibition, in terrorizing and slaughtering their own American innocent peoples, by defending an insane Christian law.. whilst America creates hundreds of new dangerous legalized poisonous drug-store $drugs annually... Give it and us a Break!.. Dissolve those Life-stifling laws and games... This is Planet Earth, Not Planet America!.. Stop killing innocents all 'round the world to enforce crazy American policies... then most of the Crime will simply fall and taper-off... So what if there will be a little havoc while things are settling down... So What!.. In the long run things will get Better... Life is a rough and short road at best, in your great Christian-hell on earth... We don't need you crazy Christians making it even worse and harder for us than it already is... Remove your Americanism Britianish13-Colonies claws and hells out of all our lives!.. We've seen enough of you to know that we do Not want to be like you... Leave us be, to live Life like it is meant to be lived, and Not stifled under your thousands of insane mindless pseudo-Christian rules... We do Not want to live by your insane life-stifling silly rules... Life is born without rules... Being born into Life in your world, is like being born into some crazy "original sin" conglomerate concoction abomination.. which is nearly impossible to break-free of...
Somehow get that through your thick-heads!.. Wake-Up!.. WW3 is merely a last ditch ploy by the little tribes and general publics of planet earth, to shake-off all your insane life wrecking, life stifling laws, so us, they, and the world, can live, unstifled by your goofy ridiculous dead-ended Christianity rules, and your 2000-year old Gay's mindless parasitic free-ride money-sucking Slavery system...
Why can't you see it yet..? It is Christianity, through-you, that is causing all those crazy, people-killing wars.. It's how Christianity spreads, like the great vile evil cancer it is... Look what Roman Christianity did to the Inca Nation.. and to the Aztecs, the Mayans, the Heida, Polynesians, Egyptians, Germany, Mexico, Ireland, to the North America Native, and to all of North America... Christianity turned it all into Shit...
Look at how quickly Christianity latched onto the Great West Africa Slavery Program, initiated by African peoples... and how violently it had to wrenched-out of the hands of the British Thirteen Colonies, by applying the extreme force of a 50/50 civil war.. which just happens to reflect today's Vote too, which is why every nation should elect two simultaneous presidents, or have two distinct kings.. for things to be a little more fare... The experiment "democracy", has totally failed us... These days, "democracy" is just a den of thieves... You all should have learned by now from all those vile messes... For the sake of Mankind, and all Life, Wake Up, and Stop your ridiculous religious money-sucking/resources-sucking wars.. or you will have soon Killed Us All for money... and all the friendly forest critters too, who permit me to touch them, whenever I go for strolls in friendly forests...

It's time to just shut-off your great war, and re-define humanity, and gain a reasonable viable understanding of Life.. and bring in the new-age of Peace for ALL Life on this planet, not just for a few wealthy American bloodlines, who ride-above North America's crazy-laws.. which they brought here from Europe.. but like everything we've robbed from overseas, we rarely ever get it right.. stuck in the same flows as voodoo begat hoodoo...

We are living the great abomination, which only the Poor truly know, with their faces forever squished into it deep and hard...
Some of you are dancing-in and splashing-around-in the warm salty blood of the Poor... Is why the gentle-ones have shut heaven's gates to you.. simply by building heaven's gates, made out of pure Love.. because Hate can't see Love.. which is all the protection heaven needs to keep-out the assholes....

We are the Caretakers of Planet Earth... So when are we gonna start caring for this dying little planet..? when its all dead?..

If you continue on the path you are on, the last human can be viewed cracking the marrow out of the bones of the second last, near the year 145,730AD... It's there now for anybody with a functional-mind to just view...
Tomorrow is the beginning of the end of the world.. or the beginning of Humanity... We must make that step from Apes to Humans, or we will have lost Everything...
It's all up to you few monsters now...
All Life on this planet is asking you, through me, "Are we to live? or, Are we to die..?"

You cannot make Peace with War... You don't make peace by slaughtering innocent human beings... You make peace with honesty and peace, and love, and kindness, and sharing, and caring, and respect... Respect is how I am permitted to safely pet a rattle snake, and/or pick-up a lady blackwidowspider, and gently stroke her legs.. and/or to tickle a wild skunk's, or wild mink's belly, in the forest...
Respect is how I am able to sit in total safety near a hungry wild grizzly, or wild cougar... Respect is why birds land on my head and shoulders, and sing to me... Respect is why frogs sit in my hand, and sing their sings to me... Respect is all Life... You have as much Life as you have respect of Life.. being heaven's Only law... Anything else, is just varying degrees of bullshit and Hell...

It's you coke-heads, who hate your own reflections, who are driving this World War Three toward planetary destruction... Cocaine is a Poison... Cocaine Numbs and Melts your brains into a soggy g-o-p goop... Cocaine is suicide.. which is why you are trying to suicide our planet... Get off the cocaine anesthetics for a little while, and maybe you'll begin to see the truth.. I hope.. but me thinks that we haven't got a prayer.. and that you all are gonna have your silly planet-killer war anyway and every way, just so you can have some "elitist big-kid" fun...

There are many other easier safer ways to get much bigger Rushes...
I can teach you some of them.. if you can only learn more reality, without! trying to use the teacher as a "toilet"...
I could teach you all some super Rushes, which would even make some of you wet your pants, if that's what you really want...

It seems that what we've got now, is de Evil's head pretending to do battle with de Evil's tail, by applying and enacting a false smiling coating of peace, to disguise war into seeming to be something good...
War is a great fiery black-beast that eats people's essences... War and Evil is the "snake that ate its own tail", taking all Life with it as its last supper... War is varying degrees of the great Evil in process of consuming all Life... That's all it is...

The questions remain.. "Why do they pray in hell?"..

and, "What, Why, and Who, is powering and driving, that "axis of evil", War-Wheel, War Vehicle?".. to what intended end..?

Post Three:

There is a lot more to this war than just this silly war...

WARNING!: I strongly suggest you do potty before reading this...

Manuscript one:

Late Fall 1983, a young female Bigfoot (Sasquatch) approached my solo campsite. I remained quiet, calm, and totally motionless. It examined my hair, sniffed me, applied a mental force which paralyzed me, and scanned my memories.
I became bored, so I scanned its mind.. and found 14 new sciences, and their 1400 untapped technologies, in their unconscious collective...

It took me 18 years and approx. 250 edits to finally include all the tiniest memories of that confrontation. I now know the base about their Species, including how to communicate with them and call them, and where to find them. Check out the internet on "Bigfoot" and "Sasquatch". All the web pages combined know nothing about them.. except that the beasts seem like they are primates, and that they might exist... But America has one in a lab, doing vile experiments on it, in attempts to teach it sciences, so to get it to evolve our sciences, for more and more money and power... They are even making babies with it... Trouble with that, is it's part of solid collective, which means that the rest feel all its pains and fears... America's greedy mindless meddling is dissolving the contents of their Species collective, and the 14 sciences/1400 technologies in it... Have you noticed that the blond American Intel babe isn't searching for Bigfoots anymore... That Species untapped mind was our Species very last option for survival... America's insatiable greed for wealth and power has doomed all humanity to Hell...

This manuscript will probably sell 150 million copies...
160 pages, single spaced typed 8x11...

Manuscript two:

A twenty foot fall severed my spinal cord... I managed to get the spinal cord repaired and functioning by myself.... Medical scans show the spinal cord to be reconnected 15-degrees rotated at the breaksite... My legs are now twice as strong, my adrenals are now on call, I am developing Infrared vision, and I can stop my heart at will for as long as I choose, but restart beat bulges up through the ribs, and stings like hell.
I teach all this and more in this manuscript... It will save and restore a lot of damaged lives...
During the end of the incident a black shroud creature confronted me. I threw a rock at it. It retaliated...
This is the stuff plays and movies are made of...
I expect this manuscript will sell 200 million copies, and spark many movies, plays and novelties...

Manuscript three:

In research to find an alternative to an "afterlife".. given that religion's concepts, theories, and methods are muddy and cloudy, at best, I opted to study my mind's contents, accesses, abilities and contacts.
After twenty-five years research I have a clear map of the mind, and a clear definition of the physics, and the how's, do's and don't's of immortality. And it is proved out... Essentially a "map to immortality"...

In this manuscript I will release the simple formula on how to use your mind to hypnotize a square mile of turbulent ocean shore line, to have the water's surface be as calm as glass is smooth, for as long as the six focuses are maintained in unity... I figure that one in a hundred will be able to quiet the waves... It may well become a shoreline challenge item in the Olympics...

This manuscript might sell 300 million copies, or more... It's chock full of easy how to do magic, "miracles", and sorcery...

I have approx. 150 themes in my 75,000 pages of highly condensed complex source notes.. and 500 themes in my head...

From my mind research, I have enough data to prototype a rough working model of the first engine for floating cars and moon-capable RV's. I plan to finance my first lab by my books sales. I tried to build the engine in my crude workshop, but on the second attempt a small gold-light plasma-accident opened my eyes to the dangers and risks associated with development of this item. For now this project is shelved until I build a safe-lab.

I seek an open minded agent to make extremely RICH.

Manuscript four:

Is a FREEBIE, a gift from me, dedicated to, and for, the great Pirate's bloodlines of this Race... They are still with us... They are still pirating everything that interests them... They need to eat and live too... They did a lot to pry humanity from religion's evil clutches...

Here's the deal...

I've got an absurd, almost unfathomable theme for you... It hasn't been solved by the police yet.. and I doubt they are working on it... I doubt they'll ever be able to figure it out... Thing is, it must be made Public.. It must be said and exposed.. because it is the driving force which be sending us into extinction... and I just don't have the time nor money to do it properly at this time...

It's about a nun principle, who followed through a series of RC schools, who had a small list of kids she wanted killed, for whatever insane reasons.. The bitch hired a huge fellow to exterminate the children on her list... Her henchman made buds with me in elementary school, in grade four... His games were exciting and fun, while everyone else in the world were just as mindless babies to me... I didn't realize he was trying to kill me.. in that he was always setting me up for potentially fatal accidents.. until a couple of his games did seriously hurt me.. but I always healed, and was back for more...

While we were walking the city streets, one afternoon, he says to me, excitedly, and right out of the blue, "You're number four!", but flatly refused to elaborate on what being his "number four" meant... I persisted in quizzing him about what his "number four" meant... till it made him quite angry, and he turned and walked away in a wicked tempered huff... When he was half a block away from me, I felt a very hard fist-slug to my back, which nearly knocked my face down on the railway tracks I was crossing... I jumped around, with my fists hard and ready.. to see him glaring at me from half a block away.. with his fists tight and white... Somehow he had hit me from half a block away... I was shocked, and angry.. and thinking, "One day I'll learn that, and I will use it to rip your filthy corpse in two chunks, bastard!"... We parted ways...
I still don't know how he did it..? There is a hell of a Lot of cosmic power in that guy, not just the physical.. even though he had more physical strength in one arm, than the average person has in their whole body... 6-foot plus, with size 11 feet... It was his powerful mind-strength that I admired so much... He was different from the ape's world... His favorite phrase was "eli eli sabachthani".. He loved horror flics with a passion, and claimed to have viewed every horror flick ever made, at least twenty-times, if not more...
I recall in the 60's when all the detective and horror shows were at a slump for about two-years.. He complained that there are only boring reruns... He got bored of detective mags, and couldn't find any interesting horror flics, so he combined the two, and began creating his own self-styled crime-spree, building his own horror/crime flics in the real world...

I surfed his name on the Internet, and finds that he, the "monster serial-killer", actually acted in one crappy B-movie..

...Years earlier, I was walking the river bank with him, in an area I had never been before.. the river being our favorite haunt.. when he points to a huge maple tree, and a large tree branch, and chunk of rope, and details how little Richard died in an accident, by swinging into the water on a rope, which He had installed on the tree, and detailed how he showed Richard how to use the rope, to swing out and land in the water with a big splash, in the middle of the river, but he didn't tell Richard that there was an absolutely huge submerged boulder directly out, in front of the rope, exactly how he had planned Richard's death-accident... He detailed how Richard ran home to fetch his bathing suit, to return and try the fun new swing... Richard was one of the names on Sister Evil's hit-list, as was I, as were those, whom ever they were, who Monster had already murdered for Sister Evil... He started to drool profusely while he spoke of his favorite particulars of little Richard's death.. and commented excitedly, "And I wasn't even there when Richard died!".. He had to wipe a lot of drool rolling down his chin then... I pretended I didn't see the drool, nor the extreme evil in his eyes, and a momentary flash of the beast in him... and when I asked, "Why didn't your warn Richard about the rock?".. and quizzed him for more details of the incident, he silenced-up, and exited quickly... leaving me standing there, looking at the rope, and pondering the loss of my little friend at Monster's hand...

A couple years later Monster moved to Toronto, is when a lot of murdered hookers corpses were being found dumped in the Toronto countryside, for about a four year crime-spree... I strongly suspect it was Monster doing those killings.. It was his style... I bet those Toronto hooker's corpses had his size-eleven shoe prints all around them... I wonder if the Toronto cops made plaster-casts of the large shoe prints they found around any of those murdered females..? I recall he held a strong weird dislike for females... He figured they would be best used as only, "punching bags, basket balls, floor mops, and stews, and baby factory pumps"...
On the otherside of Monster's personality, he was very similar to the actor Cary Grant.. in a large part like they were "two peas in a pod"... ...

In elementary school he and Mike would spend time in the school's john, collecting flies in a match box, to release into the classroom... Often he and Mike would jump out of their seats, and rush to the front of the room, when the teacher was out, face their arses to the class, drop their pants, and fart... Those two assholes were the school's main jocks, and very well respected... And they called us, "nard"...

One of Monster's pastimes, was to eat as many vile-foods as he could think of, which would cause a lot of serious gas in his gut.. His favorite concoction was tinned peaches, broccoli, sour cream, cokes, buttermilk, cabbage, mustard leaves, apple pie, and a few other items, depending on the availability... He would let that vile mess ferment in his stomach for a few hours, then he would go to the movies, and would sit right in the middle of the theater, and fart and fart and fart... In short order, the theater patrons would have cleared all the seats for fifteen-feet all around him... One movie with him was all I could take!.. He definitely was, "evil incarnate"...

After his last accident setup for me got me real good and hard.. and when he had left me for dead, I woke to notice his huge size eleven footprints, all around me, in the freshly fallen snow, and my pockets had been emptied.. probably for his trophies... and the evidence of the accident had been removed with great meticulous care... My watch, my pocket knife, my coins, my ring, and my favorite pen.. were all gone... I bet he still has them in his little treasure chest of mementos.. taken as trophies from those he murdered... He probably sits and plays with his little worthless trophies, and drools profusely over them in recalling each untimely death... He justified his murders, by believing that he was "doing god's work, by sending innocent souls to god.. and that he was earning "heaven's grace-points" for his labors, which would thus earn him a better place in heaven"... Is probably how the evil-nun convinced him to do murders for her...
I recall when we were at the site where little Richard drowned.. he says, out of the blue, "Have you got any ideas why Sister would have a list of kids she wants killed?".. and, "Do you know why you would be on Sister's list, if she had a list, which she doesn't?".. but he refused to speak of it any further after he had realized he had already said too much... Then he said "What list?", and chuckled.. and changed the topic...

After the Toronto killing spree, he moved to Turkey, as an English teacher.. and they had their last war about eight-months later... I bet they started experiencing a series of similar serial murders there too... This story goes so much much deeper than all of that... There's probably no one else on the planet who could fully grasp even a quarter of it, as I saw what I saw, and experienced of Monster...

Monster is definitely a major multi-national serial-killer who has yet to be caught and caged...
He might very well even be a cannibal, or worse.. whatever that be..? He may well be the reason humanity has wars... His favorite things were: horror flics, detective stories, killing little critters with as much pain as possible, basketball, billiards, beer, pinball, and his trumpet.. in that order... I don't have a clue which way his sexuality was oriented... I never saw him with a female, nor with a male, except Mike was his best best buddy... He, and maybe they, probably just got-off just killing.. and who knows what they did in secret.. maybe they played with each others crotches... I don't know...

Two of his earlier setup accidents, left me missing the end-tips of two small fingers, and one left me with ten-pieces of glass buried deep in each eye...
Another of his accidents left my spine completely severed, but I managed to do the required mind to cause it to reattach, and to heal back into an above-normal functioning unit... Now medi-scans show my spine to be reattached 15-degrees rotated at the breaksite... Things still work good though.. but sometimes my back aches and stings there, right between the shoulders, where my spine got severed.. when I think on it too much... I just live with it, and it generally remains quiet...
And those NDE accidents gave me a couple unexpected pluses... Having my spinal cord cut in-half, and reattached 15-degrees rotated, gave me adrenals and heart be on-call..
And the glass in my eyes, gives me a sort of night-vision ability, with all that extra light reflecting-off of the shiny glass chard's facets, embedded deep in my eyes... Plus I am able to send out a fine mental red-beam, and detonate it, to see silhouettes, in pitch black darkness.. I call it "my night vision".. and I am able to bend steel, and start fires, from thousands of miles away...

Playing "buds" with Monster was always fun and exciting... All the while he's trying to kill me.. and all the while I'm coming out of each disaster smellin' like roses... It was as if the devil his-self was trynah kill me, for Sport.. and I was riding the blade edge of his death storm like it was just an enjoyable exciting "learning-curve game"... It made him try even harder to kill me.. or to set it up so I killed myself... He sure was full of deadly ideas... After I was blinded, then lost the two fingertips, in his accident setups.. I quick-dumped him and canceled our friendship...
But about a year later, he was back, on the phone, with a fun new exciting game to play.. and I took the bait... It was difficult to refuse him... It was like he could control my Being... That's when I severed my spine.. but somehow managed to repair it, with the assistance of a cosmic-creature I found, after two mental "space-wobbles", into space with stars, then space without stars, then into the cosmic realms.. and while three minutes into my last breath yet....

After a few minutes, after I was standing again, he came a running up to me, saying he saw a tight straight stream of light blue light come straight from the clouds, and hit me right in my chest.. and that I lit up so bright that looking at me was like trying to look into a huge fairground's arc searchlight.. and how he couldn't see color on the trees for thirty feet all around me, it so bright... and of the red needles of light in the blue beam... The light lasted for about 1 1/2 minutes, while it healed my spine... We chatted about it a while... He said, "Science couldn't do that!.. The church elders couldn't do that!.. The Nazarene couldn't do that!.. And..?? So you couldn't do that!... I suggested I should ask intelligent people what it all meant... He demanded I not mention it to anyone... I argued with him, till I noticed his fists tight and white, his face was partially psychotic red, he was biting his lip, and his teeth were grinding... He was obviously primed and ready to bludgeon me to death right then... So I agreed that no one need hear about it, that it be best forgotten... He was happy with that, and he turned and walked away, leaving me there alone.. my head feeling like it were spinning inside... Is when it All came together.. that ole Monster had been trying to kill me all these years... It took all I had to remain standing...

He claimed he saw a bright straight beam of light come straight through the clouds, hit my chest, and make my body light up... I didn't know that part... I just felt the beam hit... It dam near straightened out every muscle in my body when it hit my chest... Then quietly, I watched microscopic hands rebuilding nerve-cells at the speed of sound... They slowed-down when I looked close at them.. and they sped-up when I looked and thought away from the surgery process in progress... So I just let them do there thang... Took them about two minutes to get my spine connected enough for my toes to twitch... And then tickles started happening in my legs... The visions before that moment showed my spinal-cord was 100% severed, with a quarter-inch gap ... I can't tell you how much that hurts.. there just aren't any words for it... and especially when I touched a stick to it, to my back, to check for blood.. The stick touched the site, and there was an extremely wicked jolt, and massive explosion of Pain... I woke, kneeling on my arms.. my face, nose, and shoulder, to the ground.. my legs crossed tight as possible.. a Tremendous "Fire" raging in my back.. and an orchestra playing in my head.. so Loud, that it felt like it was in my ears.. but going out, not in... It played a good tune for about 30-seconds.. then digressed to a bad tune.. all the while I'm hoping that the fall didn't re-sever my spine... so I tests fingers and toes... And, What a Relief!... oh sigh...

What I've got in the magic and sorcery department, is absolutely no-match for the powers Monster has control of.. rather, what ever it is that ole monster is carrying around in him... Maybe he is hosting the devil itself..? or Worse..?
I met the thing that's in him, Twice... He didn't know it was showing... I made like I wasn't seeing it, so as to not alarm him into hiding it... And I can assure you, that his hitchhiker-demon is much more powerful than all the militarys, on this planet, combined... The impression I get from it, is that it is more powerful than the planet, but not as powerful as the sun...

If I were to tell you anymore, I would have to write it up like a Stephen King movie script... And I know y'all couldn't handle it without using me as your toilet, for you to learn new-stuff, and dump all your old stuff, without a big fight and a grudge, all directed at the teacher.. making me pay for your god dam lessons... No thanks!.. So I'll save the rest for the movie, some day, if I ever gets me a fine wildernessy cottagish atmosphere suitable to do super some creativity writing.... Hopefully with a petite gentle lady, who loves a lot of touchie-feelie, and loves being treated like a goddess...

Psst!.. We're goin' back to the accident now... Throughout the next thirty years, in dealing with this new rewiring.. the 15-degree re-wiring changes were a Bitch! at best to get used to.. with me feverishly working on getting things to work like they're supposed to.. which I later "jumped-tracks", "changed course in mid stream", into adding-things to build me into a better Being.. on a path to find a real afterlife... which I eventually found...

It might be extremely dangerous messing with ole Monster... There's a lot more to Monster, than just the physical "human".. a Hell of a Lot More!..

Seems weird... All the evil that Monster has done in the world.. I've done as much good in the world... Seems we are absolute opposites...

The beast in him, is harvesting the human race for food... It eats something of us when we die... It approached me, a few minutes after I got standing... Pssst!.. We're here.. back at the accident scene.. after touching the stick to my back.. when I regain consciousness, and I barely manages to uncross my legs.. and get my arms out from under my knees.. and wishing it would snow real-hard, or someone would splash a pail of ice water on me back, so too cool some of the raging-fire in my back... I thought of rolling my back to the snow, but I aborted it, as probably it would cause more pain than I could handle, given that just a slight touch with the stick rendered me unconscious in a flash.. and rolling on the ground would very likely kill me in a flash...

Plugging an ear didn't stop the orchestra's screaming in my ears... I can tell you from first hand experience, trying to stand, just a couple minutes after major spine-surgery, has a hell of a lot more pain than Life can handle.. but if you ride the pain, like you are surfin' a hundred foot pipeline, it changes into energies what you want and need.. sort of like it's the mist from vaporized metallic alpha elemental... same stuff I used to reattach my spine with.. those "red needles in the blue beam"... but I had to derect the whole pardy... And I was sure lucky when I found that I don't need this life, on this planet, because there is much more in the afterlife, if you learn to direct it, as required... So I figured it would be best if I stayed awhile.. to boost you'all up to what I found mapped in our DNA... Although I owe you Absolutely Nothing, for the life of hell this whole world pushed me through.. like being keelhauled all my life... It a wonder I have all this love in me, after sustaining all that crap and pain, and violent abuse, you dished out... Having survived about fifty direct murder attempts, damaged me a little bit, but it only made me Stronger...

Psst!.. now we're back at the "psst!" rift... back at the accident.. where I gets standing, for the second time... And I tries a step.. and down I goes.. with my arms straight-out to break my fall, and it jars my spine oh so bad, with yet another knockout slam, way over the line.. and I wakes up with my face in the dirt again...

I was determined to walk, or die trying... I gets up, knowin' that one more tumble probably means I'm dead.. and my legs are working 15-degrees out of whack... so I teach each joint how I want them to move, in compliance to command signals.. till a little test pans out that my legs will work right...
...is when that black-shroud critter comes-in from my 5:o'clock... Moving slowly.. vanishing and appearing in a 5-second intervals.. looking like it's moving in and out of "dark folds" in the air... and it makes its stand twelve-feet out at my 9:0clock... Pauses.. And turns slowly to face me... And all I'm seeing is is a classic monk's shroud, and black voids where there should be hands and face showing out of the head and arm holes in the most magnificent black shroud in this solar system... I figure I couldn't see it, because I wasn't that sensitive, or I couldn't have handled it without freaking... The creature reaches out an arm, and touches into the middle of my brain with a long claw... and my brain feels like its turning into ice... and now I have the meanest migraine on the planet... In the mean time, Monster is a thousand feet away, sitting on a hill, gloating over his latest kill, and watching the clouds make recognizable shapes in the sky, "Volkswagens and teddy bears" said he.. probably waiting while his beast feeds...
A quick scan into the beast, tells me it is near me for an expected meal... so I gingerly picks up the closest biggest rock I can find, and tosses it hard as I can, at the beast... The rock hits its left hip, but doesn't bounce off, nor come-out behind it... And it sure didn't appreciate being hit with a rock... It slowly turned a 90.. and floated to my 12:o'clock, faced me from ten feet away, bowed its head.. and went dormant...
I sighed, "Hwohh...It's over!"... and thought about it... "What's it doing?.. It's not sleeping.. It's doing Something... It's getting ready for something big... So it's Not over!.. I'm Screwed!..."

So I scanned it while it was dormant.. and discovered that it was connecting with every source and force it could find in the universe... I tried to get a handle on the anomalies it was connecting to, but didn't have a clue... I thought of running away, but figured I'd probably get a hundred feet away, and that would be the end of me anyway... It started slowly raising its head... and I figured, "Even the moon in a the next second, isn't far enough fast enough... I gotta come up with something that works, first time, and Now!".. But my brain was still a bit frozen from when it had touched in my head with that huge claw.. It was hard to formulate thoughts, let alone devise a whole new plot... And I was facing my absolute death, any second now...
I had to do something right-Now!.. and before that thing vaporizes me...
So I hyperventilates and hyperventilates.. and digs deep as I can inside me.. I summons my deepest most Powerful voice.. and turns my anger On.. and points a finger straight-out 50-feet away at the ground.. and speaks in my best loudest voice, without even 1% of yell, nor break in it... "Now Go And Not Return!"... And I hears my words, also spoken by an extremely powerful voice, from somewhere behind me, by a voice so powerful that it trembles the ground like a speeding bulldozer... Sounded like it originated about ten feet back, ten feet up, at my 5:o'clock... So loud a voice that my ears stung and felt punctured...
The beast obeys instantly, turns away, and floats to in front of my pointing finger, and floats toward where I'm pointing... and I maintain my firm pointing... and a rectangle-hole, about 30-inches by 40-inches, appears in the ground.. with rock hewn stairs showing... and down the hole it floated... When the beast's head cleared the ground level, the hole vanished...

After the hole vanished back into snow covered ground, I panned around for any more things to deal with... There were none... I sighed a big huge relief.. my expanding chest flexed my spine, causing an explosion of new pain.. and Suddenly my nostrils were hit by something extremely powerful vile.. comparable to the scent of fuming nitric, in combo with burning sulfur... but that don't even come close to what I smelled... There is probably nothing else on the planet that smells that bad...
It seized-up my breathing for about four-minutes... It felt like scalpels were dancing and skating in my nostrils and sinuses... Even its smell can kill...

HotDam! My back is seriously stinging at that very spot right this now... "Yowza!.. and various sighs"... It's time to push away from the keyboard, and do some things that will quiet that fire in my back... But don't get me wrong.. I can still pickup a VW engine, and walk a block carrying it in my arms... the odd rewiring made my legs be twice as strong as normal... I can still push 800 pounds on a leg exerciser, from a cold start...

I sometimes wonder, what Monster was gonna hit me with, if I hadn't managed to do the voice, and trick it to leaving me..? and if it hadn't felt the need to obey... It figure it would have probably hit me with an extremely powerful beam or two of raw cosmic plazma, "primary alpha antimatter molecules", which it had collected while in Space, while hooking up with all the weapons in this universe that it could access.. like a fisherman pulling in a net.. or like the supports of a spider's web, reaching to everywhere and everything it can find...

...Then Monster delivered that beast to Turkey... is when Turkey had their last big war... Probably so the black-shroud critter could feed and banquet on an excess of human death... I suppose we taste good to it... or are easy game... or both..?

When I met that critter, in the first scan, I thought I heard echoes of Hitler's voice for about 3-seconds... which makes a lot of sense, given that the dude's parents came from Lithuania about the time WW2 ended... They must have brought the monster with them, after it exited Hitler's corpse... After hearing Hitler's voice in it, I heard hints of Mussolini's voice.. and other known tyrants, and the great Khans voices.. and many so many tyrants, all of them, that I couldn't even begin to recognize, nor ID them.. somewhere from way back in history's lost milennia.. All the evil ones of mankind, and back even further.. and right back to prehistoric beasts.. Right back to our very first ancestor, a bladed clawed/saber-fanged, absolutely sleek magnificent Black Beauty.. "Gramps"... The very first human... A cross between the meanest gorilla ever conceived, and a werewolf.. times ten... I bowed a quick slow quick nod in respect of the Master.. and he smiled a tiny grin, and made a gentle grunty-whine... I waved byebye, and retracted my scan... My head felt like it were 4/5's ice... It was extremely difficult to think.. I just had to Do... But without knowing what to do, it was sure difficult to do it...

I asked myself, "What do I want now?".. "Don't know"...
What do I need?".. "To be somewhere else, anywhere else!"...
"What do I want it to do?"... "To just go away!"..
I held out my arm, and pointed, like I really meant it... and dug deep as I could, and summoned my most powerful voice, "Now Go And Not Return!".. as I pointed firm, as meaningful and firm as firm gets...
I suppose it figured I was gonna hit it with what it was gonna hit me with... I'm gonna coin this as, "The World's Greatest Bluff"... It should go into the Guinness Records Book, under "Bluffs"....

The beast left me.. and four minutes later, I got my breath back.. and just then realized, since the start of the accident.. that I was now breathing again... I was so proud, seeing my chest rise and fall, having done it all by my self, that I took in a huge deep breath.. which seriously flexed my spine, and knocked me out for about ten seconds.. and back into consciousness and out, without falling... oh yay!...

It took me a long time to ease out that breath so it wouldn't sting, like it stung coming in... I couldn't.. so I just let 'er all out quickly.. and regained consciousness still standing...
After the music and heat subsided a little.. I figured I'd favor much tinier slow upper-lung breaths.. is about the time a sneeze came about... And again, I regained consciousness still standing... But with so very much pain, that none of the living could even begin to imagine...
I firmed up my stance, as a just in case... is when I tried a step, and my left leg shot-out at a twisting angle, and face down I went.. again...

I can tell you assuredly, it was all a major Struggle!.. So was the five-mile walk home, after I crawled up the slippery-hill, and across the train-bridge, between trains... And walked past two hospitals.. knowing right well that they wouldn't have the slightest clue about healing a severed spine, and would very likely make things much worse...

Here's the deal.. This theme is left OPEN, for all the world's pirates to "rob", Before it's made robable...
The thing is you all are permitted to snatch it up like it was your own gold.. and you all writes it up in your own versions, as a super horror movie, and for Monster's entertainment.. Maybe even let him act in it... And if he likes it, and has fun with it, then maybe he'll see us as entertainment, and not as lunch...
Maybe we can switch his diet from us, to cloven-hoof critters.. and maybe we can teach Monster to teach the world how to love, and how to be powerful.. so maybe we'll all survive this impending extinction what's in our lap... If we don't, We is History... That's why I am submitting this now.. given that the publishing world refuses to publish my stuff...

Somehow now we gotta teach Monster that heaven is not a reward for death... I sense that his vehicle is dying... I have the ability to call it too me, but I do Not want to meet it again!.. We need to teach it that if he doesn't stop feeding on us, via war, that we won't be able to make any more super horror movies for its pleasure... We might be able to get it to follow us around the bend, into love.. but I seriously doubt it... I sense that its human component is beginning to feel the bad in what he did to humanity all these millenia.. and it's driving him nuts.. because he knows darnwell he has totally lost the afterlife, as much as he knows that I've found it.. and if the whole world focus is on teaching Monster how to know and feel and share Love.. then just maybe that great beast will stop feeding on us, and leave our planet... Maybe with a tiny little push... The plan is to convince it that its mate is waiting on Pluto... And when it finds nothing there, it will maintain its heading out of our solar system.. IF I'm there waiting with some bait.. smiling and pointing at another galaxy, and commanding: "Now Go And Not Return!"... But I'm not about to do that... It would very likely take me with it.. and I sure ain't your martyr!... You do it for yourselves!.. I can teach you how... I've got my ticket into the next... and you don't deserve what I can do for you, after you running me through a life of hell... As far as I'm concerned, you are all on your own.. except I will teach you, if you have the capacity to learn, without treating the teacher as a toilet!..

I know it will find its mate somewhere away from here.. because it has been here before us...
It hasn't found nor eaten its mate yet... I figure it should be convinced that its next meal may well have been its mate.. and then it will be so very alone that it will know only twice the hunger it has ever known, forever...

So Pirates, there.. Brothers... This theme is for you to get rich-on too...
Each one write their own take on this theme.. There are to be No copyrights on this theme!.. Just let the rights be flowing and honest, and free, and fun for all.. and everyone have themself a creative money party... And those who make it big with the novels and flics, will share 40% with our less fortunate brethren writers and actors, who haven't made it yet, who are struggling just to eat and be warm... Then we will all jump into the next project.. #2 of 157... And everyone will make a lot more money again... Then into project #3... I see the next five hundred major cinema features of mankind, and the next 500-years special-effects breakthroughs... You get it all free... All I ask is a little respect and honesty, and reasonable dignity, and a little shack by a creek... And I will donate the shack to a chain of the worlds next great writers... and if I can one-day afford it, it will become a town of great creative writers.. and pirates.. they need a good home too...

Pirates need to eat too... So make it cool for pirates to pirate the CD's.. Give 'em a little break for a change.. from all that the insane legal system meddling and life stifling, a break from all that sewage-class mindless corporate greed... Let 'em do their thang, without it been made a crime, for once, for a pleasant change... They are good people too yah know.. Most of them are warriors... But do it with honor and respect of your creative brethren.. or "Go To Hell!"..

Then when you've all had your fun.. and made lots of money on my project, you will assist me to establish a cozy little writer's shack, somewhere in a friendly forest, by a fresh clean crisp stream, where I will write up the Biggie.. One so rich that it will likely make a tenth the audience wet themselves in their seats... Theaters will need to boost their liability insurance, to cover for the pissed-on seats, and for the untimely heart attacks, the movie triggers...

Right now I need an honest super-wise manager, who has leads to those who can dilute my work into mindless-public ape format... I strive for maximum peaks beyond thought.. and I really don't want to play in their mud and shit, anymore, just for to help the mindless-apes begin to fathom a little reality... There are institutions for that...

Problem is that the publishing world has informed me straightup that they won't touch my stuff with a "hundred foot pole"... They fear my stuff would seriously "rock the boat".. and they are correct... It would very likely force us to build a new-boat, after the old-one sinks in my reality storm...
Best y'all finds something solid to hang onto...
Something must be done to get us off this extinction highway... That something is probably me...

DonaldJ Engel ("cosmicbrat", "extremesciences")
occultrush@fastmail.fm

Edited to fix formatting problem.

Kil

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  10:56:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message
Copied on this site and this site and probably others.

I think some people come here just to get beat up. This is a skeptic forum. Okay, have at it…

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  11:02:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by cosmicbrat

...and thought about it with all I had.. "What makes Alien craft's engines work", I telepathed from all my Being...
...A few minutes later, I had to park, to write the flood of new data, for three hours straight.. resulting in the crude bench manual to build a liquid electricity rocket...

...I became bored, so I scanned its mind.. and found 14 new sciences, and their 1400 untapped technologies, in their unconscious collective...
Clearly, since you're getting these data through telepathic dumps and/or brain-scanning skunk apes, you're not an "inventor" but just a thief.

[By the way, the first portion of that post was clearly just forum spam, but I'm going to let it stand because it's easier to read here than on Simon's blog - Dave W.]

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  11:10:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.

quote:

...and thought about it with all I had.. "What makes Alien craft's engines work", I telepathed from all my Being...

...I became bored, so I scanned its mind.. and found 14 new sciences, and their 1400 untapped technologies, in their unconscious collective...
Clearly, since you're getting these data through telepathic dumps and/or brain-scanning skunk apes, you're not an "inventor" but just a thief.

[By the way, the first portion of that post was clearly just forum spam, but I'm going to let it stand because it's easier to read here than on Simon's blog - Dave W.]

Oh. Found another one, eh?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  11:45:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
I didn't see your two before I posted mine.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  12:02:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message
Is it possible to bust the crackpot index or is there no theoretical limit?

Pehaps you dont as much need someone to translate your genius for the "mindless apes" as much as you need someone to translate your gibberish for the normal people who use punctuation and grammer when submiting world-shattering ideas.

You might also consider limiting your posts to one mind-blowing idea at a time. I know personally I cant handle the whole flying car conspiracy/bigfoot existential journey thing all at one time.

Also the drugs, stay off the drugs.

"...things I have neither seen nor experienced nor heard tell of from anybody else; things, what is more, that do not in fact exist and could not ever exist at all. So my readers must not believe a word I say." -Lucian on his book True History

"...They accept such things on faith alone, without any evidence. So if a fraudulent and cunning person who knows how to take advantage of a situation comes among them, he can make himself rich in a short time." -Lucian critical of early Christians c.166 AD From his book, De Morte Peregrini
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  12:23:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
I find it simply amazing that no investors have taken you seriously! You should ask the aliens (telepathically, of course) to send funding. Maybe dispatch a psychic version of the Nigerian Letter to 'em? Or mentally spam their forums. As for me, I neither have the required money nor the madness to be of help.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

furshur
SFN Regular

USA
1536 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  12:50:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send furshur a Private Message
Yikes.

edited to add - this is clearly the manic phase....

If I knew then what I know now then I would know more now than I know.
Edited by - furshur on 01/17/2007 12:57:59
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  13:00:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
quote:
I saw two large meteorites cross a huge "X" in the sky

This is a rare occurance indeed. I didn't even knew it was possible. Shooting stars usually seem to originate from the same point in space when they come. Too bad you couldn't document it.

Honestly, you should have put this piece in the humour section.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

Neurosis
SFN Regular

USA
675 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  13:03:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Neurosis an AOL message Send Neurosis a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by HalfMooner

I find it simply amazing that no investors have taken you seriously! You should ask the aliens (telepathically, of course) to send funding. Maybe dispatch a psychic version of the Nigerian Letter to 'em? Or mentally spam their forums. As for me, I neither have the required money nor the madness to be of help.

I thought the aliens were behind the secret conspiracy to stifle man in the first place? Or is this another alternate universe we are talking about like the animorphs.

Facts! Pssh, you can prove anything even remotely true with facts.
- Homer Simpson

[God] is an infinite nothing from nowhere with less power over our universe than the secretary of agriculture.
- Prof. Frink

Lisa: Yes, but wouldn't you rather know the truth than to delude yourself for happiness?
Marge: Well... um.... [goes outside to jump on tampoline with Homer.]
Edited by - Neurosis on 01/17/2007 13:04:39
Go to Top of Page

Neurosis
SFN Regular

USA
675 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  13:11:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Neurosis an AOL message Send Neurosis a Private Message
Welcome to SFN Cosmicbrat.

First, are you serious?
Second, next time you should make seperate posts so as to not flood us with so much to read at once.

- Homer Simpson

[God] is an infinite nothing from nowhere with less power over our universe than the secretary of agriculture.
- Prof. Frink

Lisa: Yes, but wouldn't you rather know the truth than to delude yourself for happiness?
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  14:20:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
Cosmicbrat's history:

Started off with a couple of entries in "Top 10 Reasons I am a skeptic" in April, 2005, then posted Sexual Sorcery.. Sorcery without the "gypsy" prefi in October, 2005, and then posted Reigion is Stifling Humanity and Evolution... in March, 2006.

Now this, which seems to partly be a re-hash of some earlier stuff.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  14:53:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message
So, what this means is he probably goes off his meds from time to time. And I'm not kidding.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Neurosis
SFN Regular

USA
675 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  14:55:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Neurosis an AOL message Send Neurosis a Private Message
This reminds me of that line in the movie, "She googled your Ass!"

- Homer Simpson

- Prof. Frink

Go to Top of Page

GeeMack
SFN Regular

USA
1093 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  16:06:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send GeeMack a Private Message
Count me in, cosmicbrat. I foresee (with no telepathy required) a distinct outcome for your flying car project, and I'm more than happy to help out.
quote:
Originally posted by cosmicbrat...

I've done a life-time of work acquiring this technology.. I've taken it as far as I can without funding... If I'm not funded by my 60th birthday (11 mnths from now), the 75-thousand pages of notes burn in the garden on my 60th [. . .]
Let me know specifically when and where that event will occur. I'll bring kerosene!
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  17:13:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
quote:
[I've done a life-time of work acquiring this technology.. I've taken it as far as I can without funding... If I'm not funded by my 60th birthday (11 mnths from now), the 75-thousand pages of notes burn in the garden on my 60th, and I'll send a video clip of the bon-fire, and a cover story, to the mindless scientific community, for their archives... and you all can get your flying cars when the next one like me come along, in about 500 to a 1000 years...

That's not very altruistic of you.
Don't you want to be remembered as the Man Who Gave Us Flying Cars, just like Nostradamus is known for bringing us the Horoscope, and the Prophecies? Or Ian Flemming who gave us the Vaccine, even though it was an accident?

You know, Einstein predicted Gravity Waves long before it could be measured or even practically applied, and his fame made him immortal.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.03 seconds.