The 911 Mural Truck Bomb Audio
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

SilentKoala

15 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:37:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send SilentKoala a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh brother...

j911ob, I think we've tormented these folks with the truth enough, they're obviously too stubborn to accept the facts that are made evident to them, perhaps it's time we move on and let them go cry into their pillows and wallow in their denial...
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:38:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh please please please please please please

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:39:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SilentKoala

Oh brother...

j911ob, I think we've tormented these folks with the truth enough, they're obviously too stubborn to accept the facts that are made evident to them, perhaps it's time we move on and let them go cry into their pillows and wallow in their denial...

It is rather like tring to teach economics to a 5 year old.

"Any pressurized can exposed to heat will explode like a grenade. Even a sealed bag of potato chips, if not melted by direct flame, can 'pop' with quite a report." - Kookbreaker at JREF, responding to reports of explosions in the towers.
Go to Top of Page

dmayer76

17 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:40:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send dmayer76 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah.....so when folks refuse to accept the lies of their new religion, they get pissy. Please..please...take your tupperware elsewhere. We aren't buying.
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:41:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dmayer76

Ah.....so when folks refuse to accept the lies of their new religion, they get pissy. Please..please...take your tupperware elsewhere. We aren't buying.

Erm you joined this forum after we did LOL you followed us here ROFL

"Any pressurized can exposed to heat will explode like a grenade. Even a sealed bag of potato chips, if not melted by direct flame, can 'pop' with quite a report." - Kookbreaker at JREF, responding to reports of explosions in the towers.
Go to Top of Page

GeeMack
SFN Regular

USA
1093 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:44:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send GeeMack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by j911ob...

When did I make a claim? If you look at my opening post it was a request for explanation of the anomolies. If you cant help why post in the thread.
You've claimed that an audio recording of dubious origin and an incident reported by a transportation study group are "clearly are the same incident". You have been unable to support that with evidence.

Oh, and you don't need to reiterate that you are unable to explain this/these incident(s). You've already made that quite obvious.
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:46:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GeeMack

quote:
Originally posted by j911ob...

When did I make a claim? If you look at my opening post it was a request for explanation of the anomolies. If you cant help why post in the thread.
You've claimed that an audio recording of dubious origin and an incident reported by a transportation study group are "clearly are the same incident". You have been unable to support that with evidence.

Oh, and you don't need to reiterate that you are unable to explain this/these incident(s). You've already made that quite obvious.

So you think there were two trucks depicting the attacks that day? Thats even worse. Ok they are separate incidents. Now why would trucks with murals painted on them be roaming round new york on 911?

Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:49:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by j911ob
So you cant explain it. Thanks for clarifying that. This is a subject every skeptic avoids. It is 100% proof that the official story is false. Thanks again.

We had a conspiracy nut named Ergo who got banned here awhile back. Like you, he constantly refused to provide evidence for his assertions, but would instead backwardly insist that others do the job of providing alternate explanations meeting his satisfaction.

He would also get pissy and tell people to stay out of "his" threads when the people here would try to correct his muddled thinking.

Even if you're not the same guy, it's funny how many of the same mental deficiencies you and Ergo share.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:50:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Am I just nuts or is it really obvious that all the new members who joined today and are starting all these 9-11 threads are obviously the same person, and probably someone who was recently banned?

"Too much certainty and clarity could lead to cruel intolerance" -Karen Armstrong

Check out my art store: http://www.marfknox.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:51:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by H. Humbert

quote:
So you cant explain it. Thanks for clarifying that. This is a subject every skeptic avoids. It is 100% proof that the official story is false. Thanks again.

We had a conspiracy nut named Ergo who got banned here awhile back. Like you, he constantly refused to provide evidence for his assertions, but would instead backwardly insist that others do the job of providing alternate explanations meeting his satisfaction.

He would also get pissy and tell people to stay out of "his" threads when the people here would try to correct his muddled thinking.

Even if you're not the same guy, it's funny how many of the same mental deficiencies you and Ergo share.

Thanks!

Obviously you had to ban this guy so I guess he was winning.

Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:51:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BTW, why was ergo banned? Anyone know the link to the thread where things got out of control? Just curious.

"Too much certainty and clarity could lead to cruel intolerance" -Karen Armstrong

Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:52:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marfknox

Am I just nuts or is it really obvious that all the new members who joined today and are starting all these 9-11 threads are obviously the same person, and probably someone who was recently banned?

You must be nuts. We are different people but we all post on another forum.

Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:53:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marfknox

BTW, why was ergo banned? Anyone know the link to the thread where things got out of control? Just curious.

Here is the proof of your paranoia:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=8805

Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:53:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Obviously you had to ban this guy so I guess he was winning.

Yeah, and like him, you seem to confuse being criticized with being correct.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:54:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
j911obwrote:
quote:
We are different people but we all post on another forum.
And at least three of you just coincidentally joined and began posting to this forum within the same hour? And you all just happen to have a ton of time today to dick around on this forum and are all equally obsessed with 9-11 conspiracy theories. I'm sure that's possible, but it seems rather unlikely to me.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.