New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:55:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marfknox

j911obwrote:
quote:
We are different people but we all post on another forum.
And at least three of you just coincidentally joined and began posting to this forum within the same hour? And you all just happen to have a ton of time today to dick around on this forum and are all equally obsessed with 9-11 conspiracy theories. I'm sure that's possible, but it seems rather unlikely to me.

See the link above. You should see a doc about that paranoia.

"Any pressurized can exposed to heat will explode like a grenade. Even a sealed bag of potato chips, if not melted by direct flame, can 'pop' with quite a report." - Kookbreaker at JREF, responding to reports of explosions in the towers.
Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:56:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Here is the proof of your paranoia:
How is the fact that posters with the same names are on another forum proof that you are all different people? Is it impossible for one person to assume several different online persona on a variety of forums?

"Too much certainty and clarity could lead to cruel intolerance" -Karen Armstrong

Check out my art store: http://www.marfknox.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:57:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is no 9/11 conspiracy you morons.

Funny Stuff!

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:57:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Here is the proof of your paranoia:
How is the fact that posters with the same names are on another forum proof that you are all different people? Is it impossible for one person to assume several different online persona on a variety of forums?

My god. Check the timestamps. You have been proved wrong. Now be an adult and apologise to me for your baseless accusations. You made a claim with no evidence. Tut tut.

"Any pressurized can exposed to heat will explode like a grenade. Even a sealed bag of potato chips, if not melted by direct flame, can 'pop' with quite a report." - Kookbreaker at JREF, responding to reports of explosions in the towers.
Go to Top of Page

GeeMack
SFN Regular

USA
1093 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  21:01:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send GeeMack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by j911ob...

So you think there were two trucks depicting the attacks that day? Thats even worse. Ok they are separate incidents. Now why would trucks with murals painted on them be roaming round new york on 911?
I haven't made any particular claim regarding any number of trucks of any description. And you haven't yet provided any evidence that the audio recording is genuine. Until you do, that part of the issue remains unsubstantiated, and how it might fit into the bigger picture of the 911 attack is moot.
Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  21:01:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From SilentKoala on the loose change website that j911ob linked to:
quote:
I've registered there too, I'll be helping with the Total Truth Takeover of this forum.
Ah, so you've deliberately coordinated being a big fat annoyance. What a wonderful way to waste, I mean spend your time.

To paraphrase Penn Jillette: You don't have to push the truth. You have to push a lie.

"Too much certainty and clarity could lead to cruel intolerance" -Karen Armstrong

Edited by - marfknox on 05/07/2007 21:04:12
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  21:02:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GeeMack

quote:

So you think there were two trucks depicting the attacks that day? Thats even worse. Ok they are separate incidents. Now why would trucks with murals painted on them be roaming round new york on 911?
I haven't made any particular claim regarding any number of trucks of any description. And you haven't yet provided any evidence that the audio recording is genuine. Until you do, that part of the issue remains unsubstantiated, and how it might fit into the bigger picture of the 911 attack is moot.

You are skeptic No 273 who has fled from the mural truck conundrum. Its always a handy weapon to have in the truth arsenal.

Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  21:05:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
I've registered there too, I'll be helping with the Total Truth Takeover of this forum.
Ah, so you've deliberately coordinated being a big fat annoyance. What a wonderful way to waste, I mean spend your time.

To paraphrase Penn Jillette: <i>You don't have to push the truth. You have to push a lie.[/i]

Not true. Sometimes you must push truth to the brainwashed. There were many deniers in germany who lived near concentration camps but didnt know what was going on. A little truth pushed their way would have been a good thing.

PS The words of a disgraced magician do not impress me.

Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  21:07:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

To paraphrase Penn Jillette: You don't have to push the truth. You have to push a lie.

When will you be apologising for the totally untrue and baseless accusations you levelled against me?

Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  21:09:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by j911ob
You are skeptic No 273 who has fled from the mural truck conundrum. Its always a handy weapon to have in the truth arsenal.

And no conspiracy nut have even been able to explain why an eight-foot tall Wookiee lives on Endor with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks. Why? Because it does not make sense.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  21:12:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
When will you be apologising for the totally untrue and baseless accusations you levelled against me?
I didn't make an accusation. I posed a question. You replied with evidence that instead of being one banned poster who was obsessed with 9-11 conspiracies, you are in fact a collective of people who have deliberately "mobilized" for a "forum raid" (which, quite frankly, is just as pathetic!)

I don't have to apologize for accusations I never made. I freely admit that you have adequately answered my question as to the identity of all these new posters, and that my initial inclination was mistaken. You are the one jumping all over my shit instead of even attempting to start with civil discourse.

Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  21:15:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
I didn't make an accusation. I posed a question. You replied with evidence that instead of being one banned poster who was obsessed with 9-11 conspiracies, you are in fact a collective of people who have deliberately "mobilized" for a "forum raid" (which, quite frankly, is just as pathetic!)

I don't have to apologize for accusations I never made. I freely admit that you have adequately answered my question as to the identity of all these new posters, and that my initial inclination was mistaken. You are the one jumping all over my shit instead of even attempting to start with civil discourse.

Civil discourse? Your first post to me was not a welcome to the forum but an insinuation that i was a previously banned poster. I have been on many skeptic sites, i know that every new 911 CT is accused of being a sock.

So what did happen to ergo? If he was so hopelessly inept and was outnumbered by the skeptics here why was he banned?

Go to Top of Page

GeeMack
SFN Regular

USA
1093 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  21:15:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send GeeMack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

So far you have completely failed to provide any substantiation that it is indeed a conundrum. If you can't do that, then your continuing demands that others explain it are meaningless.
Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  21:16:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Your first post to me was not a welcome to the forum but an insinuation that i was a previously banned poster.
Oh please. What are people supposed to think when all of the sudden a bunch of new posters appear all posting new threads on the same topic and being rather cocky and insulting?

Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  21:17:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Your first post to me was not a welcome to the forum but an insinuation that i was a previously banned poster.
Oh please. What are people supposed to think when all of the sudden a bunch of new posters appear all posting new threads on the same topic and being rather cocky and insulting?

insulting? Theres another untrue claim.

What happened to ergo?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 3.94 seconds.