New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

konikula

Czech Republic
31 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  15:52:38  Show Profile  Visit konikula's Homepage  Send konikula an ICQ Message Send konikula a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is bit unfinished, incoherent. But I need to fire some discussion, or minimally to get some responses for me to understand how to reorganise text and thoughts to be easy readable and easy understandable.

Global communication - beta
In sense Nature is a Whole, we should suppose any natural product
(air, nutrition, DNA) can play - and if the Whole steps next grade of coherency - plays role in communication.

Hors d'oeuvre
1) Buddhism: weather as a product / projection of man / society
2) Bird danger alarm role in forest
Cricket fields as long length communication and intelligence unit
3) Using of language at any level of life / nature
4) Language's role as unizer of classes / levels / types

So we can suppose whole nature, and some human cultures are still in evident discussion. Also, to be more exact: why we should exclude inhibited parts of nature, when this inhibition is only seem (trees aren't moving, forming, mimic, but forests?).

Main dish
Hedgehog has needles because some its instance, above time and generation, decided to have. I don't want to negate Darwin, but he is suspended, rather delivered to lower instance of understanding nature.

Anyway this is answer how that pigeons know where to return. Because of all organic components, understanding weather as two parted object - base; that which is inatural but moving, in short information-permeable, and second; forest / animal breath circuit which logically must be communication (why not? both parts of nature are intelligent, one occupates long term source/condition informations, second short term? so communication between these two parts could bring much good).

Access
If we are part of Whole which is not last grade, our target is to find regular communication channel to whole nature, in any form which will be offered by second side, because, conceding as friends we should admit: humanity is much behind naturality, so levying e.g. computer access to wind could bring nothing good.

Ideal
Body has it's conditions and parts. Whole, which is now only pasted at sphere, called Earth, needs to eat. So we could also suppose, that if we grow a bit, we will be, sure, peacefull, centralised, coordinated, but also we all could eat everything. So primarily we should find some growth strategy for Whole, also that Interclass communication, which, and here I am bit afraid of humanity, makes standart Cell from any human. So once, maybe, we will all (trees, animals, Russians, lichens) have opened thinking, opened space for creating, repairing, storing, replacing, combining one organism together, and also same capitals. So also we will once have to think how to move another place (understanding time, material, composition/rituals highly [sorry for word rituals, but any applied science is ritual])

And now, you red and white and basal and oos and dnas, also you yellow shits from one circle consuming sulphurus egoistically alone, what we will do? One leg is trying to harm another, and malfunction of digest and material transfer is producing some type of cancer to our body. Removing whole humanic unit (killing all people] should be last, very last strategy of rescuing this Whole from suicide (or from selfinjuring with darkness instead of some global reason). :)

Desert
If believed, if alone in street or forest, remember me, and try to 'telepathy' to women/man, as you wish, which represents whole nature. Ask her for some proof of my theory. But it also depends on your anti-psychologic self-belief, because if you don't believe that pushing numeric buttons at cell-telephone leads to contact, you surely cannot reach contact even if you need. But please let me lead manager position in case of natural terrorism, car accidents, creation of humanic diseases. It is very responsive theme. I hope her voice could be very satisfacting and motivating in these times of exterminated religion, self killing delight motivated mass processing, and dabbled regional politicism, which has really nothing to do with how the regullar body works.

In short
dogma1: language as property of manhood
add dogma1: widening of communication to every organism
should bring some advantages, but also some courtesy is needed,
because why to regulate whole if we can continue destroying parts,
and by the war also pollute rest unrecoverably
dogma2: nature as something excludable (or did we experienced contra?)
dogma3: man as someone at who's survive is nature based
dogma4: language is only one class property (man-man, dog-dog)
dogma5: actual infrastructure and long term plans are final, actual infrastructure-evolution speed is good (at real it is 0.0035regm/year)
sentence1: nature is one organism, manhood is wasting it now
add dogma5 and sentence1:
we should recalculate our asses,
but also we should do that radically in field of
global infrastructure (I am far of beeing politic,
it could do more bad than good) and do it from
paradigm 'everything is wrong, redo'
main sentence: no capitalism, no communism - symbiosis is needed,
(if we use capitalism as part of our fridge only?)

di:liny = mniamky

Edited by - konikula on 10/23/2007 19:32:12

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  15:55:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Skeptic Friends Network, konikula!

Hmmm... I am going to have to read that very slowly.

O-kay... Did you use an online translator, konikula? I simply could not understand that post, sorry!

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Edited by - HalfMooner on 10/23/2007 15:58:27
Go to Top of Page

konikula

Czech Republic
31 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  19:35:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit konikula's Homepage  Send konikula an ICQ Message Send konikula a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMoonerO-kay... Did you use an online translator, konikula? I simply could not understand that post, sorry!

No, as I replenished main text part, I am trying to give my thoughts to some readable order. So text above is original, no transaltion. I am from czech republic, so my intrained english can misfire.

I am not birth engspee, so if you were so good to append some syntax / sense mismatches, I would be very glad.

Also thanks for welcoming so nicely. I am glad to find so structured discussion center. Also server caption is very friendly to my ears./

Edited by - konikula on 10/23/2007 19:37:07
Go to Top of Page

On fire for Christ
SFN Regular

Norway
1273 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  19:43:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send On fire for Christ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
it misfired a few times there, i think I got shot in the ass

Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  04:57:02   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to have to be so harsh but, you should see a doctor. That is completely incomprehensible, I dont believe translation is the problem either.

P.S. If your ideas make sense to your Doctor, get a new Doctor.

edit: Spelling

"...things I have neither seen nor experienced nor heard tell of from anybody else; things, what is more, that do not in fact exist and could not ever exist at all. So my readers must not believe a word I say." -Lucian on his book True History

"...They accept such things on faith alone, without any evidence. So if a fraudulent and cunning person who knows how to take advantage of a situation comes among them, he can make himself rich in a short time." -Lucian critical of early Christians c.166 AD From his book, De Morte Peregrini
Edited by - BigPapaSmurf on 10/24/2007 05:48:43
Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  05:36:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hedgehog has needles because some its instance, above time and generation, decided to have. I don't want to negate Darwin, but he is suspended, rather delivered to lower instance of understanding nature.

Anyway this is answer how that pigeons know where to return. Because of all organic components, understanding weather as two parted object - base; that which is inatural but moving, in short information-permeable, and second; forest / animal breath circuit which logically must be communication (why not? both parts of nature are intelligent, one occupates long term source/condition informations, second short term? so communication between these two parts could bring much good).

Perhaps you should do some research into what science has actually discovered as opposed to making everything match your thoughts.(which are a mess to say the least.)

Pigeons, have been shown to follow the Earths magnetic field lines as well as the ability to recognise and follow human landmarks such as roads.

"...things I have neither seen nor experienced nor heard tell of from anybody else; things, what is more, that do not in fact exist and could not ever exist at all. So my readers must not believe a word I say." -Lucian on his book True History

"...They accept such things on faith alone, without any evidence. So if a fraudulent and cunning person who knows how to take advantage of a situation comes among them, he can make himself rich in a short time." -Lucian critical of early Christians c.166 AD From his book, De Morte Peregrini
Go to Top of Page

Gorgo
SFN Die Hard

USA
5310 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  05:47:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Gorgo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's incomprehensible . In case he tries to translate.

I know the rent is in arrears
The dog has not been fed in years
It's even worse than it appears
But it's alright-
Jerry Garcia
Robert Hunter

Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  05:50:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Big Brother, your grammer teacher would be proud.

Go to Top of Page

Gorgo
SFN Die Hard

USA
5310 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  06:10:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Gorgo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, Papa, I'll rephrase. If there is one word out of all the words that you used that I think he needs to understand, that word, without being cruel to him, is incomprehensible. If he tried to look up "incomprehandable" he might not find out what it means.

I meant nothing against him or you. I admire his attempts to communicate, and you deciphered it better than I would have.

But it's alright-
Jerry Garcia
Robert Hunter

Edited by - Gorgo on 10/24/2007 06:12:01
Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  06:35:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wasnt offended G, just trying to make a joke, but thanks for the explanation.

Go to Top of Page

konikula

Czech Republic
31 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  09:34:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit konikula's Homepage  Send konikula an ICQ Message Send konikula a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, so I may continue in clearing this theme, I guess. Do you have for example some questions of any character?

I will try to edit that part about pigeons :) but it was the thing which navigated me to these pages :) from scirus

Maybe some first hand critique for appendix of sentences and dogmas would help me...

Also I will prepair some abstract summarising targets and positives of this paradigm.

Edited by - konikula on 10/24/2007 09:38:07
Go to Top of Page

On fire for Christ
SFN Regular

Norway
1273 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  09:42:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send On fire for Christ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yeah i have a question, why is it that

Hors d'oeuvre
Main Dish
Access
Ideal
Desert...

Is this a menu or something, Normally I don't have 5 course meals, but I'm not sure what Ideal and Access are, ya know, food-wise.

Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  09:45:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The problem lies in the entire document Im afraid, I only chose the pigeons because it was one of the few sentence fragments which was the least bit coherant.

Go to Top of Page

Gorgo
SFN Die Hard

USA
5310 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  10:08:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Gorgo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This must be one of the piegons that navigated him here.

Keep trying. We'll eventually learn what you're trying to say.

But it's alright-
Jerry Garcia
Robert Hunter

Edited by - Gorgo on 10/24/2007 10:09:51
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  11:46:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by konikula

Hedgehog has needles because some its instance, above time and generation, decided to have.
If what you're saying here is that some hedgehog ancestor chose (with intention) to grow spiny hair, and that's why they are spiky today, then yes you are negating Darwin.

For everyone else: no more cracks about konikula's ability with English. At least he's trying.

Off topic, but I'm constantly surprised at how bad the online translators are. Take InterTran, for example:
English:

I was walking through a park and I got tired, so I sat down under a big tree and took a nap. When I woke up, a hundred years had gone by, but I hadn't aged a day.

Translated to Czech:

JÁ was krá#269;ení docela jeden obora a Už to mám být otrávený , asi tolik JÁ sat dole chyb#283;jící- jeden dobrý d#345;evo a took schrupnutí. Kdy JÁ vzbudil autobus , sto dlouhá doba mn#283;l jsem bývalý , aby ne JÁ hadn't letitý jeden #269;as.

[Note: whether you'll see the proper marks will depend on the fonts you've got loaded, probably.]

The Czech Translated Back:

SELF was walking quite a warren plus I got it wear of , thereabouts SELF sat underneath under a sweet wood plus took forty winks. When SELF woken bus , hundred year had quondam , lest SELF hadn't aged a while.
Good grief. It tries to toss in difficult idioms ("forty winks"), but can't cope with the much simpler "big tree."

And this from a company with a large line of translation products.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Gorgo
SFN Die Hard

USA
5310 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  12:06:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Gorgo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

For everyone else: no more cracks about konikula's ability with English. At least he's trying.

Well, it's not him (I think), but it's still funny.

No way that I'd even attempt anything at all with whatever languages they speak in them Europe places.

But it's alright-
Jerry Garcia
Robert Hunter

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds.