Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  16:06:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy
Here are the bold public threats of death you missed again! How did you, and the Jesuits then become capable of detecting mental illness?
I've had a few actual death threats. If those didn't impress me, what makes you think your imaginary ones will?

You mean it's the imaginary ones that makes you swarm over here and spend so much time over here? Every psychiatrist you know of makes more money on the internet with LUNATICS and then supports wars for FREEDOM to disagree with Nazi Jesuits?

Especially the "public" sort. Think about it; nobody coherent goes public with that sort of thing -- the results can range from lawsuits to jail time, to getting preemptively shot. Get real!

YOU MEAN THE ONES YOU JESUITS ALREADY SAID NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND??

HOW CAN I BE PUT IN JAIL FOR POSTING NONSENSE NO FASCIST CAN UNDERSTAND BUT ALL FASCIST MUST OBSESS UPON?

I though Homeland Security said to expose any terrorist we see!! I'll be jailed for exposing the worst types??

Say, have you ever seen a sun dew?

The Protestants for ages asked you Jesuits if you ever saw hellfire. What are you concerned about now?

JESUITS on this forum told me I can even be jailed for exposing the BOLD PUBLIC DEATH THREATS against all non-Catholics! You know... After they said I post nonsense no one can understand which is why they are all gathering here?

BOLD PUBLIC THREATS OF DEATH AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS THAT THE SUPER-CRIMINALS OF THE VATICAN INFILTRATED ON ALL FORUMS STILL CAN'T SEE YEARS LATER!!

http://www.TheirSecrets.info/AC/AppealChapI.htm

Future Events As You Have Never Heard It!
http://www.TheirSecrets.info
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  16:07:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Everyone, it should be clear by now that tmac1238 is unwell. I have a member of my extended family who suffers from schizophrenia and the ideas expressed in his letters are comparably scattered and incoherent as those expressed by tmac1238. I encourage everyone to cease engaging with a person who is obviously not in possession of all of his faculties and join in encouraging tmac1238 to seek professional medical help. Mental illness is a disease, and we should all hope he receives the proper care he needs.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  16:09:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

Originally posted by tmac1238

THE DAMNED LINK IS RIGHT THERE! ARE YOU CONFESSING YOUR ANTICHRIST NEVER KNEW WHAT IT WAS DOING IN ITS INQUISITIONS AND CRUSADES FOR ALMOST 2 MILLENNIA?
There's no such thing as an "antichrist."

There no such thing as BOLD PUBLIC DEATH THREATS AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS HERE...

DIAPER-MAN??? You must be here by mistake and got the wrong man! You're looking for Cuckoo Man.

[quote]JESUS IS COMING BACK!!
Jesus was never here to begin with, so how could he come back?

Well since you're still sucking the nipples of an unfortunate pooch who tripped over a no-fly-zone when she was having you, I supposed you don't know Jesus was here already.

JESUITS on this forum told me I can even be jailed for exposing the BOLD PUBLIC DEATH THREATS against all non-Catholics! You know... After they said I post nonsense no one can understand which is why they are all gathering here?

BOLD PUBLIC THREATS OF DEATH AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS THAT THE SUPER-CRIMINALS OF THE VATICAN INFILTRATED ON ALL FORUMS STILL CAN'T SEE YEARS LATER!!

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  16:10:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't be a Jesuit; I'm circumcised.

Say, did you ever eat a toadfish?

Delicious!

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  16:13:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

JESUITS on this forum told me I can even be jailed for exposing the BOLD PUBLIC DEATH THREATS against all non-Catholics!
That's simply not true. Nobody here said that you could be jailed for saying what you've said.
After they said I post nonsense no one can understand which is why they are all gathering here?
That's not true, either. Some are here because they're genuinely concerned for your mental health, while others are pointing and laughing at you. Some are doing both, and others still are trying to ensure that none of this gets too out-of-hand.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  16:21:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Well since you're still sucking the nipples of an unfortunate pooch who tripped over a no-fly-zone when she was having you...
Warning Official Warning Warning

This warning is for the above purely gratuitous insult.

That's two. You won't get more than three.

...I supposed you don't know Jesus was here already.
Prove it.
JESUITS on this forum told me I can even be jailed for exposing the BOLD PUBLIC DEATH THREATS against all non-Catholics!
Still wrong. Didn't your "Jesus" have rules against bearing false witness?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  16:21:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, and you haven't made any death threats; merely tried to point out a few that on one else can seem to find.

But if it'll make you feel better, fire away.

Say, did you ever drink pond scum?

If you have stop it at once. It is not good for you.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  12:39:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Guys guys.... its obvious that tmac is too smart for us. He knows we are all jesuits and are engaged in a conspiracy to kill all non-catholics.

You found us out tmac!

You ever watch a good suspense thriller that involves a conspiracy? You KNOW what happens to the people who actually find out about the conspiracies, right?

Tell me you are locking your doors at night man! THE CONSPIRACY IS ONTO YOU NOW! NO ONE IS SAFE!

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  12:48:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote

It's so obvious

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  23:17:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Originally posted by R.Wreck
So if I'm the fascist then you would be.....?

Here are the BOLD PUBLIC DEATH THREATS against all Catholics!

So there are no BOLD PUBLIC DEATH THREATS against NON-Catholics anymore?

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  00:10:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

You see? My Jesuit mind control powers are working!

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  00:49:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dude

Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

You see? My Jesuit mind control powers are working!
I'm not being remotely mind controlled, if I was I'd know about it. Hang on, I just had this irresistable urge to pour myself a glass of rat poison. BRB...

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  18:50:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

I can't be a Jesuit; I'm circumcised.

I can't be a lunatic just cos I disagree with a circumcised Jesuit!

BOLD DEATH THREATS AGAINST ALL WHO ARE NOT CATHOLIC! A LITMUS TEST TO DETECT EVERY TRAITOROUS PROPAGANDIST ON THE INTERNET:

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  18:53:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

Well since you're still sucking the nipples of an unfortunate pooch who tripped over a no-fly-zone when she was having you...
Warning Official Warning Warning

This warning is for the above purely gratuitous insult.

That's two. You won't get more than three.

...I supposed you don't know Jesus was here already.
Prove it.
Still wrong. Didn't your "Jesus" have rules against bearing false witness?

MR. JESUIT DIAPER-RASH: For your information, there were many insults posted on this system. I don't care if I am upended by you super-terrorist Jesuit propagandists.

I could not have insulted a super-terrorist. You cannot possibly understand it to be an insult! You can't understand what I write!

BOLD PUBLIC DEATH THREATS AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS! The ultimate litmus test to see all traitorous propagandists all over the internet and even the government!...

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  18:54:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
SAVE THE WORLD!

Jesuit Diaper man SAW AN INSULT!

NOT A WMD??

NOT A "KOOK?"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds.