Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Our Skeptic Forums
 Conspiracy Theories
 BOLD Threats of Death Against All Non-Catholics!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  12:59:09  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Introducing the absolutely boldest PUBLIC threats of death against all who are not Catholic! These BOLD PUBLIC death threats are so magical, no infiltrated traitor or fascist or propagandist can see them. That includes the most active posters on this system. Here they are:

http://www.TheirSecrets.info/AC/AppealChapI.htm

I already posted this on the "Conspiracies" thread and was then followed, and trailed by people who can't see them, but who kept lamenting that an American would be on this system that would actually differ with them in belief. Without so much as mentioning a word about the scoop of the centuries in death threats none nor all of the serial killers of America put together ever dared to imagine, they kept mentally diagnosing me as insane and find so much pity and so much unrest that someone would really disagree with home-grown nazis, they literally can't see the plainest boldest threats of death the ANTI-CATHOLICS have been pointing out for centuries! Remember, different people also had this terrible urge to mentally diagnose people in dungeons, then in concentration camps. All of these people also had a terrible desire to learn the personal information of the sane global population. Now the Patriot Act is here.

These guys keep using the expression, "Conspiracy theorist." It is an expression that was never even used during the 1960s. It popped up mysteriously the more even an administration dedicated to treason against the Constitution of the United States was placed in power. The more the United States even does insane things like attacking no-fly-zones, is the more we hear that expression from resident propagandists on virtually all forums who are there to make sure the American people don't understand what is going on. ALL OF THEM--EVERY SINGLE ONE, can't see the bold public threats of death against all who are not Catholic.

They are praying for us just as much as they did their victims in their secrecy and secret places of detention. It's a wonder the Communist and Nazis regimes also had the principles of the Patriot Act, with it's secret courts, secret trials, detention camps and torture, and then naturally had a propaganda team.

Here are others just like the ones who attacked me on the Conspiracy thread in the miltary. Check out the entire thread and what happens. Compare it to here. Notice how they use the exact same script and therefore must PERSISTENTLY babble and rabble that there is no conspiracy:

http://www.TheirSecrets.info/01consthconsp.htm

Future Events As You Have Never Heard It!
http://www.TheirSecrets.info

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  13:38:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh dear, oh dear. You've stepped in shit over there too, haven't you?

tmac1238
Suspended 10 Days, Posting Inflammatory Material. 10Apr2008.
PhoenixDark

You really should try and calm down lest your blood pressure blows the top of your head off.

Now, with calm reasoning, what is your big hard-on for Catholics all about?

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

astropin
SFN Regular

USA
970 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  13:59:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send astropin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by tmac1238

PUBLIC threats of death against all who are not Catholic!

Well, ummmmm, good luck to them.

I would rather face a cold reality than delude myself with comforting fantasies.

You are free to believe what you want to believe and I am free to ridicule you for it.

Atheism:
The result of an unbiased and rational search for the truth.

Infinitus est numerus stultorum
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  14:03:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Introducing the absolutely boldest PUBLIC threats of death against all who are not Catholic! These BOLD PUBLIC death threats are so magical, no infiltrated traitor or fascist or propagandist can see them. That includes the most active posters on this system. Here they are:

I see them. They were made by what, three people on a handful of Usenet groups?

I think it's really quite interesting that you consider the three anonymous people (or maybe just one person with multiple email accounts) who advocate the burning of Protestants (thankfully, I'm an atheist!) to be "honest" Catholics, and not simply nutjobs or trolls. I think that says much more about you than it does about them.

Why would you give those people any credence at all?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  14:36:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  14:58:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
retard said:
These BOLD PUBLIC death threats are so magical, no infiltrated traitor or fascist or propagandist can see them. That includes the most active posters on this system. Here they are:

Well, if we can't see them, how do you expect us to react to them? I mean, if its all invisible to us, then you must realize that you appear to be nothing more than some moron pointing at nothing and screaming about it, right?

NEWSFLASH!
RETARD SCREAMS AT INTERNET! POINTS AT INVISIBLE NOTHING!
FILM AT 11!

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  17:43:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by tmac1238 over here

And they can't see the boldest threats of death against God's people AFTER THE PATRIOT ACT AND HOMELAND SECURITY WAS FORMED?
Probably because if the threats you're talking about are the ones shown on the Web page you keep linking to, they're simply not credible as threats. Sure, this "Shan" person says that non-Catholics should be burned, but the idea that Catholics get "credit" for doing so is ridiculous.

And holy cow, I just looked at the dates. That was all five years ago. There's been no spate of Protestant burnings in the last five years, so the "threat" most certainly was not credible. Either that, or the DHS nabbed the moron before he set any fires.

By the way, tmac, if I implied that the Website you keep linking to is yours, I apologize. It belongs to your friend Susan, right? And you are the Ted McMillan she refers to, yes?

...Actually, no, it is your Website, because you own the domain name, according to whois.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  05:02:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

And they can't see the boldest threats of death against God's people AFTER THE PATRIOT ACT AND HOMELAND SECURITY WAS FORMED?
Probably because if the threats you're talking about are the ones shown on the Web page you keep linking to, they're simply not credible as threats. Sure, this "Shan" person says that non-Catholics should be burned, but the idea that Catholics get "credit" for doing so is ridiculous.

And holy cow, I just looked at the dates. That was all five years ago. There's been no spate of Protestant burnings in the last five years, so the "threat" most certainly was not credible. Either that, or the DHS nabbed the moron before he set any fires.

By the way, tmac, if I implied that the Website you keep linking to is yours, I apologize. It belongs to your friend Susan, right? And you are the Ted McMillan she refers to, yes?

...Actually, no, it is your Website, because you own the domain name, according to whois.

Tsk, tsk Dave. The 13th amendment prohibits you from owning people.

"...things I have neither seen nor experienced nor heard tell of from anybody else; things, what is more, that do not in fact exist and could not ever exist at all. So my readers must not believe a word I say." -Lucian on his book True History

"...They accept such things on faith alone, without any evidence. So if a fraudulent and cunning person who knows how to take advantage of a situation comes among them, he can make himself rich in a short time." -Lucian critical of early Christians c.166 AD From his book, De Morte Peregrini
Go to Top of Page

tw101356
Skeptic Friend

USA
333 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  09:58:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send tw101356 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by BigPapaSmurf
Tsk, tsk Dave. The 13th amendment prohibits you from owning people.

Fortunately, there is nothing in there that prohibits Dave from pwning anyone.

Looks to me like a BBS flame war that occurred five years ago has been carefully nurtured until it has grown into a full size web site. Unfortunately, now that the one side of the argument has been fully developed, the opponents are long gone and nobody else wants to play.

- TW
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  16:14:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

Oh dear, oh dear. You've stepped in shit over there too, haven't you?

I'm stepping all over you super-terrorists! Homeland Security says to do that!

You really should try and calm down lest your blood pressure blows the top of your head off.

Do mentally ill people blow their heads off? Is it common for them to do that? Or is it common for a Jesuit propagandist to take time off from his practice because he can't see his beloved death threats been targeted on the internet?

Now, with calm reasoning, what is your big hard-on for Catholics all about?

WHAT DO THE BOLD DEATH THREATS AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS, SAY, JESUIT:

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  16:18:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by astropin

PUBLIC threats of death against all who are not Catholic!

Well, ummmmm, good luck to them.

Did Homeland Security tell you to wish good luck to super-terrorists?

BOLD PUBLIC THREATS OF DEATH AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS THAT THE SUPER-CRIMINALS OF THE VATICAN INFILTRATED ON ALL FORUMS STILL CAN'T SEE YEARS LATER!!

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  16:20:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

WHAT DO THE BOLD DEATH THREATS AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS, SAY, JESUIT:

They say that "Shan" was mentally disturbed and not at all credible.

And your posts here say much the same thing. Seek professional help.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  16:26:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
JESUIT DIAPER MAN SAYS...

Originally posted by Dave W.

[quote]Originally posted by tmac1238

JESUIT DIAPER MAN SAID:

I see them. [BOLD PUBLIC DEATH THREATS AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS] They were made by what, three people on a handful of Usenet groups?

tmac1238: YOU MEAN ONE TMAC1238 SAID A FEW WORDS THE SUPER-CRIMINAL PSYCHIATRISTS OF THE ANTICHRIST DIDN'T LIKE AND THEY SHOULD BE WORRIED AND SPEND TIME OVER HIM HERE ON THE SKEPTIC FORUMS??

I think it's really quite interesting that you consider the three anonymous people (or maybe just one person with multiple email accounts) who advocate the burning of Protestants (thankfully, I'm an atheist!) to be "honest" Catholics, and not simply nutjobs or trolls. I think that says much more about you than it does about them.

tmac1238: YOU MEAN NUTJOBS LIKE ME?? Like YOU CONSTANTLY CALLED ME A NUTJOB AND DON'T IGNORE ME?? THEY SHOULD BE IGNORED AND NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY LIKE ME??

You mean they were such TROLLS you shouldn't even know what was written on the links, but you're here CHASING ONE DOWN? YOU THINK HE HAS TITIS TOO??

JESUIT DIAPER-MAN: Why would you give those people any credence at all?

tmac1238: YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE GIVING CREDENCE AND YOUR FEEDING TIME TO TMAC1238???!!! You Jesuit psychiatrists were wrong???

DID THOSE DEATH THREATS RULE HISTORY FOR ALMOST 2,000 YEARS???

BOLD PUBLIC THREATS OF DEATH AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS THAT THE SUPER-CRIMINALS OF THE VATICAN INFILTRATED ON ALL FORUMS STILL CAN'T SEE YEARS LATER!!

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  16:31:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dude

retard said:
These BOLD PUBLIC death threats are so magical, no infiltrated traitor or fascist or propagandist can see them. That includes the most active posters on this system. Here they are:

JESUIT Dude: Well, if we can't see them, how do you expect us to react to them?

tmac1238: Well if your fathers throughout the Christian age during the Inquisitions couldn't see them, how do we expect them to react to people who knew about them and yell ANTI-CATHOLIC day and night because they do recognize them?

JESUIT Dude: I mean, if its all invisible to us, then you must realize that you appear to be nothing more than some moron pointing at nothing and screaming about it, right?

tmac1238: THAT'S WHY AMERICA WAS MADE BY THOSE "MORONS." Surely we know you guys never thought well of us. ALL THE BUSH SUPPORTERS HAD THE EXACT SAME REASONING ON ALL THE OTHER FORUMS AND READ YOUR SAME SCRIPT! They saw WMDs that weren't there! They saw "ANTI-CATHOLIC HATE" that wasn't there! Now, like you, they asked why they should be concerned about LUNATICS who post death threats and why should they give credence to them by giving them attention like you gave those who pointed them out.

IF 2,000 YEARS COULDN'T CHANGE THE SUPER-CRIMINALS OF THE ANTICHRIST, how can you see things now?

JESUIT Dude: NEWSFLASH!
FILM AT 11!

RETARDS AND LUNATICS DIDN'T POST WILD AND BOLD DEATH THREATS AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS? WE SHOULDN'T GIVE THEM CREDENCE?

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  16:40:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Originally posted by Dude

retard said:

JESUIT Dude: Well, if we can't see them, how do you expect us to react to them?

tmac1238: Well if your fathers throughout the Christian age during the Inquisitions couldn't see them, how do we expect them to react to people who knew about them and yell ANTI-CATHOLIC day and night because they do recognize them?

JESUIT Dude: I mean, if its all invisible to us, then you must realize that you appear to be nothing more than some moron pointing at nothing and screaming about it, right?

tmac1238: THAT'S WHY AMERICA WAS MADE BY THOSE "MORONS." Surely we know you guys never thought well of us. ALL THE BUSH SUPPORTERS HAD THE EXACT SAME REASONING ON ALL THE OTHER FORUMS AND READ YOUR SAME SCRIPT! They saw WMDs that weren't there! They saw "ANTI-CATHOLIC HATE" that wasn't there! Now, like you, they asked why they should be concerned about LUNATICS who post death threats and why should they give credence to them by giving them attention like you gave those who pointed them out.

IF 2,000 YEARS COULDN'T CHANGE THE SUPER-CRIMINALS OF THE ANTICHRIST, how can you see things now?

JESUIT Dude: NEWSFLASH!
FILM AT 11!

RETARDS AND LUNATICS DIDN'T POST WILD AND BOLD DEATH THREATS AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS? WE SHOULDN'T GIVE THEM CREDENCE?
Son, that's the very definition of RETARDS AND LUNITICS.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  17:11:02   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
JESUIT DIAPER MAN SAYS with fascist repetition:Originally posted by Dave W.

Jesuit Diaper Man: Probably because if the threats you're talking about are the ones shown on the Web page you keep linking to, they're simply not credible as threats.

tmac1238: Because TMAC1238 is not credible while he has the super-criminal propagandists of the Antichrist forgoing the golf course and the lingerie and bed?? Is that why they can't even tell us what the links say?

Jesuit Diaper Man: Sure, this "Shan" person says that non-Catholics should be burned, but the idea that Catholics get "credit" for doing so is ridiculous.

tmac1238: Surely tmac1238 saying that these threats are serious and RULED THE WORLD FOR ALMOST 2 CENTURIES, and the same super-criminals who did this are crying ANTI-CATHOLIC day and night should mean tmac1238 is not credible and shouldn't be worth the time!

Jesuit Diaper Man: And holy cow, I just looked at the dates. That was all five years ago.

tmac1238: AND HOLY COW! Look at how long these threats ruled the world!! Look at how long ago 911 took place! Good thing we can't talk about that now and the THREATS of Osama Bin Laden!!

Jesuit Diaper Man? There's been no spate of Protestant burnings in the last five years, so the "threat" most certainly was not credible.

tmac1238: Unlike "WACOS" like tmac1238 doing nothing of the kind over, but Diaper man gets a rash and calls his Antichrist motorcycle gang to again, like on every other forum, spend so much time on things THAT ARE NOT CREDIBLE, so they say.

Jesuit Diaper Man: Either that, or the DHS nabbed the moron before he set any fires.

tmac1238: YOU MEAN AFTER HOMELAND SECURITY SAID THAT ANYONE WHO ACCOMODATES OR EVEN FAILS TO REPORT SUCH TERRORIST CAN BE TERRORISTS THEMSELVES??

Jesuit Diaper Man: By the way, tmac, if I implied that the Website you keep linking to is yours, I apologize. It belongs to your friend Susan, right? And you are the Ted McMillan she refers to, yes?

tmac1238: Identities are not credible and surely not worth the time, right, Jesuit?

Jesuit Diaper Man: ...Actually, no, it is your Website, because you own the domain name, according to whois.
[/quote]

tmac1238: You mean killing non-Catholics is your name cause it was your domain name for more almost 2 millennia??

JESUIT DIAPER MAN SAID:

I see them. [BOLD PUBLIC DEATH THREATS AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS] They were made by what, three people on a handful of Usenet groups?

tmac1238: YOU MEAN ONE TMAC1238 SAID A FEW WORDS THE SUPER-CRIMINAL PSYCHIATRISTS OF THE ANTICHRIST DIDN'T LIKE AND THEY SHOULD BE WORRIED AND SPEND TIME OVER HIM HERE ON THE SKEPTIC FORUMS??

tmac1238: YOU MEAN NUTJOBS LIKE ME?? Like YOU CONSTANTLY CALLED ME A NUTJOB AND DON'T IGNORE ME?? THEY SHOULD BE IGNORED AND NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY LIKE ME??

You mean they were such TROLLS you shouldn't even know what was written on the links, but you're here CHASING ONE DOWN? YOU THINK HE HAS TITIS TOO??

JESUIT DIAPER-MAN: Why would you give those people any credence at all?

tmac1238: YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE GIVING CREDENCE AND YOUR FEEDING TIME TO TMAC1238???!!! You Jesuit psychiatrists were wrong???

DID THOSE DEATH THREATS RULE HISTORY FOR ALMOST 2,000 YEARS???

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds.