Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

R.Wreck
SFN Regular

USA
1191 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  19:12:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send R.Wreck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

Originally posted by R.Wreck

Originally posted by tmac1238

That's why you guys can't dwell on the topic.

Dwell on it? Hell, tmac, I'm having a hard enough time identifying a topic here.

Who is to blame for that? If you have such a hard time, maybe you shouldn't stick around! After all, throughout history, mentally ill folks always attracted fascists.

So if I'm the fascist then you would be.....?

Future posts show other fascists putting pictures of their spiders on the thread to disrespect the people and make the threads go endless. They want to show creatures that look better and are far more innocent than they. They aim to depopulate, not spiders, but other things.

Uh-oh! tmac is on to your little game filthy.
Hmm. I've underestimated him, it seems. He caught on quicker than I'd thought he would.

Say, Did I ever tell y'all about the Gila monster I saw in New Mexico that time?

Heloderma suspectum

Now isn't that a lot more interesting than the utter crap we've had to put up with for lo, some eight pages?

Strange, you never struck me as the Jesuit type though. Just goes to show ya.

The foundation of morality is to . . . give up pretending to believe that for which there is no evidence, and repeating unintelligible propositions about things beyond the possibliities of knowledge.
T. H. Huxley

The Cattle Prod of Enlightened Compassion
Go to Top of Page

R.Wreck
SFN Regular

USA
1191 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  19:28:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send R.Wreck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think I figured out one of tmac's issues:

No Fly Zone

It's enough to send anyone around the bend.

The foundation of morality is to . . . give up pretending to believe that for which there is no evidence, and repeating unintelligible propositions about things beyond the possibliities of knowledge.
T. H. Huxley

The Cattle Prod of Enlightened Compassion
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  01:23:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I think I figured out one of tmac's issues:

No Fly Zone

It's enough to send anyone around the bend.

Indeed it is! Yech! Here's another no-fly zone:

At least, it's not a fly zone any more.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Edited by - filthy on 08/18/2009 01:26:23
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  01:41:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Strange, you never struck me as the Jesuit type though. Just goes to show ya.

I ARE JESUIT? I CAN HAZ JEBUS CEACKER!

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

and Crypto-Communist!

Edited by - filthy on 08/18/2009 03:12:22
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  14:54:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

{Picture of Pope Benny the Rat}

Is this a no-fly-zone?...

Actually, the Vatican is a no-fly zone.

Do your research, IDJIT!

Here are the bold public threats of death you missed again! How did you, and the Jesuits then become capable of detecting mental illness?

Future Events As You Have Never Heard It!
http://www.TheirSecrets.info
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  14:56:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

If the childish name-calling continues, tmac, I'll start issuing warnings, which may lead to suspension of your account here.

Here's the problem I think most of us have: you accuse us of calling you insane just because you disagree with us, but you haven't put forth a case for any point that's coherent enough for anyone here to agree (or disagree) with.

Here are the bold death threats no Jesuit psychiatrist can see. Why did you miss it again? If your fathers who ran the Inquisitions were able to see it, you think they would not have had all that blood on their hands you will be forced to bear?

IMAGINE AN INTERNET WITH NO ONE CALLING THE WORST KILLERS OF THE AGES, JESUITS AND FASCISTS!

http://www.TheirSecrets.info/AC/AppealChapI.htm

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  15:00:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

If the childish name-calling continues, tmac, I'll start issuing warnings, which may lead to suspension of your account here.

Here's the problem I think most of us have: you accuse us of calling you insane just because you disagree with us, but you haven't put forth a case for any point that's coherent enough for anyone here to agree (or disagree) with.
You have just been handed a gift tmac1238. I was already working on a warning. I will stand down if you follow Dave's advice and "put forth a case for any point that's coherent enough for anyone here to agree (or disagree) with."

MY MY! So much work for people concerned about crazy tmac1238 as the world fallse down. Aren't you Jesuits wasting your time here? HOW CAN YOU DETECT INSANITY WHEN YOU CAN'T SEE THE WORST TERRORISM FROM THE WORST TERRORISTS OF THE AGES?

Here are the bold threats of death you super-criminal Jesuits can't see, as prophecy states you guys will make a comeback:

Here are more super-criminal psychiatrists like you manning the military forums hosting the same mental diagnoses to make sure the public don't understand what your Antichrist is doing:

http://www.TheirSecrets.info/01consthconsp.htm

Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  15:16:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Originally posted by Kil

You have just been handed a gift tmac1238. I was already working on a warning. I will stand down if you follow Dave's advice and "put forth a case for any point that's coherent enough for anyone here to agree (or disagree) with."

MY MY! So much work for people concerned about crazy tmac1238 as the world fallse down. Aren't you Jesuits wasting your time here? HOW CAN YOU DETECT INSANITY WHEN YOU CAN'T SEE THE WORST TERRORISM FROM THE WORST TERRORISTS OF THE AGES?

This is not work and I really don't care about crazy tmac1238. Even if you are correct about whatever it is you are on about, if you don't present your case coherently, you are just wasting bandwidth.

Warning Official Warning Warning

tmac1238. I suspect that this is just a formality and that you have no intention of putting forth a case that anyone can agree (or disagree) with. You're running out of time. Follow Dave's instructions or you are out of here.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  15:31:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  15:38:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

{Picture of Pope Benny the Rat}

Is this a no-fly-zone?...

Actually, the Vatican is a no-fly zone.

Do your research, IDJIT!

Here are the bold public threats of death you missed again! How did you, and the Jesuits then become capable of detecting mental illness?
I've had a few actual death threats. If those didn't impress me, what makes you think your imaginary ones will? Especially the "public" sort. Think about it; nobody coherent goes public with that sort of thing -- the results can range from lawsuits to jail time, to getting preemptively shot. Get real!

Say, have you ever seen a sun dew?

Another no-fly zone.

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  15:48:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Say, did you ever see an assassin bug?

NOM, NOM, NOM!

IT'S A LUNATIC! SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH US JESUITS!

You guys are posting very frequently and swarming in every place where people are crazy! No wonder the world is getting STRONGER!

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  15:51:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So if I'm the fascist then you would be.....?

Here are the BOLD PUBLIC DEATH THREATS against all Catholics!

You can't see them except that you know how to attack those who can see them? Now then, what else can you be but a...

JESUIT??

Future posts show other fascists putting pictures of their spiders on the thread to disrespect the people and make the threads go endless. They want to show creatures that look better and are far more innocent than they. They aim to depopulate, not spiders, but other things.

[/quote]

WAAAHHH!! WAAAHHH!! Lunatics are everwhere CHALLENGING THE DOWNWARD MARCH OF THE NATIONS! waaahhh!!

The BOLD PUBLIC DEATH THREATS against all non-Catholics still can't be seen by the super-criminals of the Vatican who ran the Inquisitions:

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  15:56:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm. I've underestimated him, it seems. He caught on quicker than I'd thought he would. [/quote]

You Jesuits are losing the quality of your postings on the other threads like all the other forums where you sit on guard as the thought-police propagandists!

Imagine how many LUNATICS are on the internet who couldn't force you to do that!

BOLD PUBLIC THREATS OF DEATH AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS THAT THE SUPER-CRIMINALS OF THE VATICAN INFILTRATED ON ALL FORUMS STILL CAN'T SEE YEARS LATER!!

[quote]Say, Did I ever tell y'all about the Gila monster I saw in New Mexico that time?[/quote]

SAY did anyone else ever tell you that you are the super-criminals of the Vatican: the ones the scriptures tell us run on more feverishly into damnation than any other cult group:

Imagine how many LUNATICS are on the internet who couldn't force you to do that!

BOLD PUBLIC THREATS OF DEATH AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS THAT THE SUPER-CRIMINALS OF THE VATICAN INFILTRATED ON ALL FORUMS STILL CAN'T SEE YEARS LATER!!

[quote]Strange, you never struck me as the Jesuit type though. Just goes to show ya.
[/quote]

Death threats against all non-Catholics never struck Jesuits as out of the ordinary when they used to run the world! ARE THINGS COMING BACK??

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  16:00:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

This is not work and I really don't care about crazy tmac1238. Even if you are correct about whatever it is you are on about, if you don't present your case coherently, you are just wasting bandwidth.

What am I talking about you squashed-brain fascist? THE DAMNED LINK IS RIGHT THERE! ARE YOU CONFESSING YOUR ANTICHRIST NEVER KNEW WHAT IT WAS DOING IN ITS INQUISITIONS AND CRUSADES FOR ALMOST 2 MILLENNIA?

What do you mean by referring to the link AND SPENDING SO MUCH TIME EVADING IT, THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT TALKS ABOUT!! ALL YOUR DIVERSION POSTS PROVE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT SAYS?

PLEASE, PLEASE YOU SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE ANTICHRIST!!!

JESUS IS COMING BACK!! YOU ARE HEADED IN THE WORST DIRECTION OF YOUR LIVES AS YOU PREPARE TO MENTALLY DIAGNOSE HIM!!

HE DOESN'T GO FOR THAT!! YOU CAN'T PUT HIM IN YOUR SECRET CAMPS AND TORTURE HIM!!

Warning Official Warning Warning

tmac1238. I suspect that this is just a formality and that you have no intention of putting forth a case that anyone can agree (or disagree) with. You're running out of time. Follow Dave's instructions or you are out of here.

[/quote]

WHY DID I FORCE THE SUPER-CRIMINALS OF THE VATICAN TO SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON SOMEONE WHO HASN'T MADE HIS CASE!!

I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME FOR YOU TO SEE THE DEATH THREATS??

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  16:05:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

THE DAMNED LINK IS RIGHT THERE! ARE YOU CONFESSING YOUR ANTICHRIST NEVER KNEW WHAT IT WAS DOING IN ITS INQUISITIONS AND CRUSADES FOR ALMOST 2 MILLENNIA?
There's no such thing as an "antichrist."
JESUS IS COMING BACK!!
Jesus was never here to begin with, so how could he come back?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds.