Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2009 :  22:20:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

Check out tmac1238 signature link.

Propagandists on the Skeptics forum! Standing watch to make sure no one enlightens the victims of terror!

It links back to us!
And it's sorta like the anti-Bush Time Cube, ain't it?

How tremendously bizarre. The logic (if you can call it that) appears to be that if you didn't make at least an attempt at sticking a shiv in Bush's crotch, then you must be in favor of every stupid thing the U.S. government has done since January 20, 2000.

Sure, the Time Cube guy was a fan of "unconventional grammar" (as Wikipedia so generously puts it), but tmac1238 is so far out there that I'm suspecting ESL and growing up in a culture in which violent overthrow of the government is acceptable, if not expected.

Either that, or he's so frenzied as he types that he can't see through the spittle covering the screen, and so has to assume that he's typed what he thinks he's typed.

Quoting a Bible verse at a bunch of people who generally don't hide their atheism, now that's a nice touch.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2009 :  23:05:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The most hilarious thing, tmac1238, you pathetic and loathsome nutter, is that 9/11 was indeed a conspiracy on a scale of conspiracy never before seen. And it's exactly you conspiracy nuts who would like to let the perpetrators off the hook by assigning the wrong sort of blame to people who had nothing directly to do (aside from incompetent inaction before, and deadly opportunistic exploitation afterward) with the destruction of the WTC or the Pentagon.

You conspiracy crazies are the true "sheep" who will believe any fantasy that is weird enough to suit your insanity. And insanity it is, especially in your case. As with Scientologists, one can always expect the mention of psychiatrists when a certifiable madman is speaking, and you have not disappointed in that regard, either.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

Simon
SFN Regular

USA
1992 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  01:13:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Simon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That Bush and co use 9/11 to advance their own little agenda, there is little doubt of, but that does not mean they caused it or let it happen.
It's not like any of the Hijacker had any link to Iraq, which would have made the Bush's administration further propaganda job so much easier.

And the terrorist did not hate Bush himself, at least, they probably found him useful has both his policy (the Iraqi incursion and the unconditional support to Israel) as well as his personality (his arrogance as well as his obvious Christianity and his near-pathological need to mention it) certainly helped them to paint the issue as a war between Christianity and Islam, something that was very useful for the terrorists' purpose...

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
Carl Sagan - 1996
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  01:58:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Antichrist University." I rather like that. Where do I register? And as for sticking a knife into Bush's crotch, well, I like that idea too but as I'll never get the opportunity to do so, and am too old & crippled to follow through if I did, I'll just have to keep wishing he'd ride his fucking bicycle over a cliff.

TANFJ, eh tmac1238, TANFJ!

But y'know, if you'd read some of the posts here, back in the day, we were on top of the WMD bullshit at the time. Anyone who was paying attention in the early 90's knew Saddam had squat for serious weaponry and certainly no nukes. Me, I was a bit more generous. I thought he might still have a couple of rusty, old, leftover SCUDS stashed somewhere in case Iran got antsy but that was about it. Turned out that even that was wrong.

Forgive the quote-mining, but:
If I was a terrorist and hated Bush, you know what I would do? I would not seek the world of financing to hijack planes or train in any school. I would instead put Bush in my scope and do it CHEAP!g
If I was a terrorist, and I'm not, and I hated Bush, which I do, I'd be smart enough to hit America where it'd really hurt. Which is exactly what bin Laden did. Simply killing a single scumbag would only make for a series of really good parties, whereas 9/11 wreaked incredible damage to the entire nation, the stupidity and vicious incompetence of the afore-mentioned scumbag being an aggravating factor. You ain't thinkin' this thing through, bro.

Was 9/11 an inside job? Did Bush & fellow conspirators, who, after all, rigged a national election and were probably capable of such a deed , set up the WTC attack? I very much doubt it -- they simply lack the smarts and the nerve, the whole bunch of them, but I really wish someone could honestly prove that. I'd enjoy the hangings.

See, killing Bush would be a waste of terrorist time because he'd be replaced and the celebratory parties started almost as soon as his carcass hit the ground. Far better, and not as expensive as it might look considering the returns, to wreck the nations economy, which Bush was already doing, anyway. Are you better off now than you were before 9/11? The terrorists won, you know, as soon as we invaded Iraq. Think about it.

I think bin Laden is dead -- can't prove it of course, but it seems likely.

And finally I must ask: why are you here? If it's to troll and jack us up, bunky you've come to the wrong place. We thrive on that sort of thing. But if you want a valid discussion, this is a pretty good place to get one. I'd suggest you calm down and present your case with a bit less hysteria.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  07:00:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A little shit in the game:
In an interview last month with blogger Brad Friedman, whistleblower Sibel Edmonds dropped a bombshell when a caller asked a question about 9/11.

The former FBI translator carefully replied, “I have information about things that our government has lied to us about. I know. For example, to say that since the fall of the Soviet Union we ceased all of our intimate relationship with Bin Laden and the Taliban - those things can be proven as lies, very easily, based on the information they classified in my case, because we did carry very intimate relationship with these people, and it involves Central Asia, all the way up to September 11.”

Australian blogger Luke Ryland has now filled in more details of the Central Asian operations to which Edmonds was referring, quoting Edmonds as saying on other occasions that al Qaeda and the Taliban were used by the US as proxies in “a decade-long illegal, covert operation in Central Asia by a small group in the US intent on furthering the oil industry and the Military Industrial Complex.”
There. That ought to spice up the conversation a bit.

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

and Crypto-Communist!

Edited by - filthy on 08/02/2009 07:02:03
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  13:05:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by tmac1238

I didn't even hear the expression "Conspiracy theorists" for most of my life. It was created for a purpose. But I see guys just like you following the same script all over the internet. It's one thing to say you don't support Bush policy and another thing to let him go free without the constant obsession against good people who would have done their utmost to stop him just because you got psychiatry degrees from Antichrist university. You sure use the same methods as others who support Bush policy. Little argument and evidence, much calling for argument and evidence, and copying your fathers of the nazi and communist regimes in their concentration camps with typical and constant mental diagnoses. That's why it's natural to you to wait 14 months after that tragedy to start and independent investigation. That's why none of you can figure out that the communists and nazis already had the principles contained in the Patriot Act for security. How come you didn't say anything?

tmac1238, I resent your unfounded allegations.

Also, insulting the intellects that frequent this board is not working if you want to impress me, or win me over to your "truth". You just make yourself look foolish (and I'm being kind).

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  10:01:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by H. Humbert

tmac1238, I'll let you in on a little secret: you can be against the war and Bush's policies while still believing 9-11 conspiracy theorists are nutty and wrong. So screaming at us about things none of us ever supported in the first place isn't going to change any minds here.

If that is so, you can persistently mentally diagnose Bush first and don't stop, making sure you mentally diagnose everyone else who disagrees with you so that such tragic oops don't take place. The reason why Bush can commit such oops and treason is because you mentally diagnose everyone else who would stop him.

The "conspiracy theorists" didn't make their knees knock at no-fly-zones. Others did and missed your fascist diagnoses. We are not suffering because the "conspiracy theorists" are "nuts." We are suffering because self-made psychiatrists from historical concentration camps are mentally diagnosing all dissent.

Future Events As You Have Never Heard It!
http://www.TheirSecrets.info
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  10:10:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you never mentally diagnose anyone else but Bush first, tragedies and treason would not take place. It is because you're here to mentally diagnose those who would stop the treason why the tragedies take place.

You guys were wrong about WMDs, and the "conspiracy theorists" were not. We don't need to tell you to carry paper-bags for your heads. Fascists never needed such advice. After you're wrong, you will more strongly mentally diagnose humans.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  10:12:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

You guys were wrong about WMDs, and the "conspiracy theorists" were not.
Who the hell are "you guys?" Certainly not us.

Unless you're claiming that there really were WMDs in Iraq. Are you?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  10:15:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

The most hilarious thing, tmac1238, you pathetic and loathsome nutter, is that 9/11 was indeed a conspiracy on a scale of conspiracy never before seen. And it's exactly you conspiracy nuts who would like to let the perpetrators off the hook by assigning the wrong sort of blame to people who had nothing directly to do (aside from incompetent inaction before, and deadly opportunistic exploitation afterward) with the destruction of the WTC or the Pentagon.

You conspiracy crazies are the true "sheep" who will believe any fantasy that is weird enough to suit your insanity. And insanity it is, especially in your case. As with Scientologists, one can always expect the mention of psychiatrists when a certifiable madman is speaking, and you have not disappointed in that regard, either.

WILL YOU SHUT THE FASCISM UP! Everybody is not crazy just because your numbers have grown greatly and directly proportional to all the insanities and tragedies taking place. You wanna join the military to defend our FREEDOMS? Freedoms to be nuts because fascists still don't like humans? Is Bush sending our troops to die to defend the rights of that torturous group called "conspiracy theorists" to have their free beliefs? If you're a "conspiracy theorists" are you an outlaw? Are they trying to make laws against having common sense? We can have our freedoms but can't believe your conspiracy exists? Are we nuts just because fascists can't address the simple questions?

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  10:35:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

"Antichrist University." I rather like that. Where do I register? And as for sticking a knife into Bush's crotch, well, I like that idea too but as I'll never get the opportunity to do so, and am too old & crippled to follow through if I did, I'll just have to keep wishing he'd ride his fucking bicycle over a cliff.

TANFJ, eh tmac1238, TANFJ!

But y'know, if you'd read some of the posts here, back in the day, we were on top of the WMD bullshit at the time. Anyone who was paying attention in the early 90's knew Saddam had squat for serious weaponry and certainly no nukes. Me, I was a bit more generous. I thought he might still have a couple of rusty, old, leftover SCUDS stashed somewhere in case Iran got antsy but that was about it. Turned out that even that was wrong.

Forgive the quote-mining, but:
If I was a terrorist and hated Bush, you know what I would do? I would not seek the world of financing to hijack planes or train in any school. I would instead put Bush in my scope and do it CHEAP!g
If I was a terrorist, and I'm not, and I hated Bush, which I do, I'd be smart enough to hit America where it'd really hurt. Which is exactly what bin Laden did.

And then Bush began claiming that he must be given powers over the Constitution of the United States for his failure to protect. Bush then started a war and killed far more Arabs and Muslims. If Bush was dead NO SUCH TRAGEDY WOULD HAVE OCCURRED. Of course you would join the insanity to dream of attacking everything else but even that man America struggled with to stop him from drinking Arab and Muslim blood. At the same time it is the American people telling them to take their insane eyes out of the affairs of Arab and Jew. If we just now attacking the American people struggling to stop America from minding everyone else's business, according to you, that would stop Bush and treason from doing it! BRILLIANT! Surely the "conspiracy theorists" are begging Bush also over here to attack and capture Osama. Instead they follow your same logic.

Simply killing a single scumbag would only make for a series of really good parties, whereas 9/11 wreaked incredible damage to the entire nation, the stupidity and vicious incompetence of the afore-mentioned scumbag being an aggravating factor. You ain't thinkin' this thing through, bro.

Well they didn't kill Bush. What happened to Arab and Muslim blood? They took 3,000 lives at 911, Bush refused to go after Osama (and his propagandists also refuse to urge him) and Bush shed much more Arab and Muslim blood! The leaders left alive then keep telling the world they must be given powers above the Constitution of the United States so they can incarcerate anyone they want, and that can include the American people who want American out of the affairs of Arab and Jew!

Was 9/11 an inside job? Did Bush & fellow conspirators, who, after all, rigged a national election and were probably capable of such a deed , set up the WTC attack? I very much doubt it -- they simply lack the smarts and the nerve, the whole bunch of them, but I really wish someone could honestly prove that. I'd enjoy the hangings.

They attack no-fly-zones right in the middle of internet propagandists using the words "paranoid" and "conspiracy theorists" all the time. They received hardly a mental diagnosis for doing that. America watched them do it--including his "conspiracy theorist" shouting propagandists. Since he was able to move the whole nation "under God" to attack no-fly-zones, YOU CONCLUDE HE'S NOT SMART?? He got past most of you self-appointed mental diagnosants!

See, killing Bush would be a waste of terrorist time because he'd be replaced and the celebratory parties started almost as soon as his carcass hit the ground.

See killing Bush would have been the right thing to do. Then the other leaders would more focusing on killing Osama and not struggling to free the Iraqi people from their oil.

Far better, and not as expensive as it might look considering the returns, to wreck the nations economy, which Bush was already doing, anyway. Are you better off now than you were before 9/11? The terrorists won, you know, as soon as we invaded Iraq. Think about it.

As if Bush were replaced any other president would have focused on Iraq's oil? You sure about that? It was always standard procedure all throughout history for terrorists to ignore their worst enemies just to attack their people so that their worst enemies can then claim unprecedented power over the people to even stop him from shedding the blood he would shed? Most arguments would be settle if people who come up with stupid ideas were the targets and victims. That includes Bush and the government being victims of the Patriot Act. It makes America a closed system and makes the top leaders exempt from all crimes.

I think bin Laden is dead -- can't prove it of course, but it seems likely.

The strong efforts to make sure he was not attacked that escaped the self-appointed psychiatrists of the Antichrist defending OUR FREEDOMS, proves he is not dead. I would more know he was dead if his enemies steadfastly sought that goal instead of the opposite. We can disagree. I know he is alive. Too many measures were made to keep him alive, and none of those measures were either done or approved by the "conspiracy theorists."

And finally I must ask: why are you here? If it's to troll and jack us up, bunky you've come to the wrong place.

We're trying to make you love FREEDOM. We know it's difficult for you to believe that people with different opinions can exist on the same globe. We struggled for years to make your fathers of historical regimes that hated America to believe that. First it was fear of no-fly-zones, then fear of spam and fear of trolling. Would to God I agreed with propagandists. That would change trolling to posting.

We thrive on that sort of thing. But if you want a valid discussion, this is a pretty good place to get one. I'd suggest you calm down and present your case with a bit less hysteria.

You guys saw WMDs. You guys saw no-fly-zones. Certainly you can see hysteria. Just deal with the points convincingly and you would never miss actually achieving a psychiatry degree from even any mediocre university again.

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  10:44:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse
tmac1238, I resent your unfounded allegations.

Also, insulting the intellects that frequent this board is not working if you want to impress me, or win me over to your "truth". You just make yourself look foolish (and I'm being kind).

There are "intellects" all over every board. That's why America and the world is in the mess that it's in because they are not hosting discussion. Every moment, if there is someone intelligent and truthful is an accusation of being a "conspiracy theorist" and some mental diagnosis without charge coming.

I do look foolish to you guys. I didn't fear no-fly-zones. I don't call everyone who disagrees with me "conspiracy theorists" so I can struggle to change the Second Amendment. Remember, that amendment was not made with middle-eastern Muslim extremists in mind. It was made by people who knew it was very much possible for the federal government to become treasonous, tyrannical and dangerous. You tell me how such a condition could happen with politicians from all different walks of life and persuasions contributing to a diverse governmental gene-pool? How would they dream something like that can happen?

If you start with the "conspiracy theorist" nonsense, then I know you're not here to discuss anything. In which free country is it a crime to believe there is a global conspiracy taking place. Just the other day in a major global summit, Prime Ministers of Britain Tony Brown said, "The New World Order is coming along nicely!" What is that?? You had sense enough to ask? The media had sense enough? Why no questions? Is that the same reason why the universe was formed from a single dot smaller than the period of a sentence? That kind of chance?

If an organization accepted you and made you a member of Skull and Bones, and then pinned the insignia on you, would you suddenly acquire an insatiable desire to defend innocent life everywhere using war? Would you then succeed?

Remember, there were bold public death threats against all non-Catholics shown on the links. You guys obviously can't see it for the most obvious of reasons!

TheirSecrets.info

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  10:53:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Originally posted by HalfMooner

WILL YOU SHUT THE FASCISM UP! Everybody is not crazy just because your numbers have grown greatly and directly proportional to all the insanities and tragedies taking place. You wanna join the military to defend our FREEDOMS? Freedoms to be nuts because fascists still don't like humans? Is Bush sending our troops to die to defend the rights of that torturous group called "conspiracy theorists" to have their free beliefs? If you're a "conspiracy theorists" are you an outlaw? Are they trying to make laws against having common sense? We can have our freedoms but can't believe your conspiracy exists? Are we nuts just because fascists can't address the simple questions?
If I might interject, Halfmooner is a military veteran, as am I and others here. At least one of us is still active.

But I must admit, I really don't know what you're talking about. If you're saying that Bush planned 9-11 in coordination with bin Laden, then bring forth some evidence in support of it. If you are stating that Saddam Hussain still had WMDs (supplied years back by Reagan/Bush and busom-buddy Rumsfeld) at 9-11, in the face of UN and our own inspectors' reports, then produce evidence in support of that as well. You can't just come in here, wave your hands and make unsupported statements; not and be taken seriously. "Where's the beef?"

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

R.Wreck
SFN Regular

USA
1191 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  11:28:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send R.Wreck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are we nuts just because fascists can't address the simple questions?

No, you're nuts because you babble incoherently.

The foundation of morality is to . . . give up pretending to believe that for which there is no evidence, and repeating unintelligible propositions about things beyond the possibliities of knowledge.
T. H. Huxley

The Cattle Prod of Enlightened Compassion
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  13:35:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tmac1238.....

tmac, calm down a bit and get your priorities sorted out. What are you trying to say in this Skeptics forum?

You have said that Skeptics are "conspirators"
Almost to a man, these Skeptics condemn conspiratory theory as nonsense.

You frequently allude to Bush, et al.
Bush and his gang are no longer running the country. Come into the present tense tmac! We all despise Bush/Cheney but they are no longer relevant!

You are really concerned about "no-fly zones"
What are you talking about? What "no-fly zones"? Saddam Hussein's? He's dead, Jim!

tmac, you are really hard to understand. Give us a question, a hypothosis, a position, or something we can understand as your intended message to us, and respond to. Please!

Otherwise, you are going to be seen as merely babbling incoherently!

No one here understands what you are trying to say!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds.