Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  10:22:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

Only a no fly zone, fascist psychiatrist would post that picture.

i know you are, but what am i?

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  10:27:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think it all has to do with the secret branch of the Illuminati that took over Congress back in the '90s. They got kicked out in '06 but their taint remains in the guise of Democratic cowardice. There is an hypothesis that they are still in power, and, as virtually none of the Bush administration is under indictment, there might be some credence to this.

Say, did I tell you about the pink toed tarantula I once kept? What a neat spider!

If I decide to get another, It'll probably be a red kneed. they're from Mexico, you know.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  10:31:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by tmac1238

Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

There are "intellects" all over every board.
No there aren't. Just head over to Free Republic, or Rapture Ready... You'll have to dig deep into the archives before finding someone who could pass for "intellectual and intelligent".

tmac: YES THERE ARE!
No, there aren't. Maybe there are some on every board who claim there are, but they're not. The only intellectuals that's even been on Free Republic or Rapture Ready either doesn't post, or they've been banned. The freaks running those boards can't stand them.

You have to calm down when you see no-fly-zones to understand this!
What does intellectuals on message boards have to do with no-fly-zones? You're not making sense.

You have to have a terrible desire to even sacrifice and purchase paranoia medicine for anyone else whose knees might knock at the sight of those zones.
Again, your writing isn't coherent enough for me to understand what you are saying. Please, English isn't my first language. Keep it more simple, and do not use idioms.

That's why America and the world is in the mess that it's in because they are not hosting discussion. Every moment, if there is someone intelligent and truthful is an accusation of being a "conspiracy theorist" and some mental diagnosis without charge coming.
That is simply not true from where I'm standing. There are many intelligent and truthful people on this board, and none of them have been accused of being "conspiracy theorist" etc.

tmac1238: Did those fine "truthful" people fear no-fly-zones? Did they see the terrible need for mental evaluation at the sight of those who feared no-fly-zones?
Again, what's with all these no-fly-zones? I don't get it...

YOU NEED TO STOP CALLING THE HUMAN RACE "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS" AND JUST JOIN IT!
I've never called the human race "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS". Why should I, when most people are sheep following their religious leaders.

If you don't turn from fascism,...
I'm not a fascist, I never was a fascist. What's the fuck is wrong with you accusing people like this?

...you're going to want to send the children of other people in false wars to defend the FREEDOM to be a "conspiracy theorist."
I've always been opposed to USA's foreign policy as dictated by Bush and his neo-con friends and puppet-masters.
You're simply barking up the wrong tree here. Don't go around accusing innocent bystanders of shit like that. It makes me not like you.

I do look foolish to you guys. I didn't fear no-fly-zones. I don't call everyone who disagrees with me "conspiracy theorists" so I can struggle to change the Second Amendment. Remember, that amendment was not made with middle-eastern Muslim extremists in mind. It was made by people who knew it was very much possible for the federal government to become treasonous, tyrannical and dangerous. You tell me how such a condition could happen with politicians from all different walks of life and persuasions contributing to a diverse governmental gene-pool? How would they dream something like that can happen?
You're not making sense. Please compose yourself, and restate your mind.

tmac1238: PLEASE PLEASE LISTEN...

The human race will never make sense to you antichrist nutballs if you first don't stop fearing no-fly-zones.
Why do you call me "antichrist nutball" and please explain what you mean with all these "no-fly-zone"-statements.

Remember, no American has ever converted a single fascist, so it is unlikely that this advice will change that antichrist broken record. The best thing for you to do is to enlist in the front lines of Iraq so you can die for my right to disagree with fascists.
Again: I've always been opposed to America's war in Iraq, so what the fuck are you rambling about? Why don't you enlist yourself?

If you start with the "conspiracy theorist" nonsense, then I know you're not here to discuss anything.
"Conspiracy theorist" is not a default label. It's a label you get when you subscribe to conspiracy theories which are way out in la-la land.

tmac1238: But a FASCIST la-la-land is different from a human one. That's why you la-la-land psychiatrists supported wars against no-fly-zones and then contracted gonad cancer cause you couldn't stand us being afraid of black helicopters. What is la-la-land to you is not to Americans.
I don't get it. Are you saying that you support America's war against Iraq?

There were also bold death threats against all non-Catholics shown to you in links.
Where? I must have missed them, can you point them out, please?

How are people who agree with such threats going to notice them when they are in terrorist target mode?
I'm not sure, but I think you're saying that Catholics shouldn't send death-threats to people who disagree with Catholic practises. I agree with that. And I also think that such threats are terrorist threats, even though they are domestic and not foreign. Pointing at Muslims in other countries and call them evil is counterproductive because it takes energy from finding the (Christian) domestic terrorists.

tmac1238: Why then do you babble that those who disagree with you are "conspiracy theorists" and need mental evaluation while you are away at war to defend their freedoms? Why then did you fascist propagandists believe that it is right to mentally diagnose true Americans cause they feared black helicopters and you failed to do it to those who instead feared no-fly-zones?
Ok, you're loosing me again. As per instructions above, please explain in more simple terms what you mean.

As scientific-minded skeptics who are champions of logic, we are morally obligated to believe in things that are real. If there isn't a global conspiracy like Illuminati, then it is our duty not to believe in it.

Why were no-fly-zones VERY REAL?? As skeptics, YOU ARE ALSO SUPPOSED TO PROVE AND DOCUMENT THAT ALL WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU AND ARE NOT FASCISTS need mental evaluation.
No, we are not supposed to prove other people's claims. That's quite the opposite of being skeptic.
If someone makes a claim, we are supposed to question them about evidence until we feel satisfied with the answers (or else dismiss the claim).

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  11:23:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just for shits and giggles, I re-visited the OP. It contained this link. The link has other links, four of them, to video interviews with one Peter Joseph and a couple of links where one can order DVDs. I only opened one of the Peter Joseph links and got bored enough not to bother with the whole thing.

I further noted that zausuaz never posted after that first one, which leads me to suspect a quick -- hit & run - spam attack.

It's a pity he/she didn't stick around th defend his/her statement, but no matter; if tmac1238 will settle down and get his thoughts in order, it will amount to the same thing.

Say, here's a species of rattlesnake I once kept:

Great Basin Rattlesnake

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  13:02:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's Life

That's life, that's what all the people say.
You're riding high in April,
Shot down in May
But I know I'm gonna change that tune,
When I'm back on top, back on top real soon.

I said that's life, and as funny as it may seem
Some people get their kicks,
Stompin' on a dream
But I don't let it, let it get me down,
'Cause this fine ol' world it keeps spinning around

I've been a pauper a poet a conspiracy nut, a pawn and a king
I've been chasing my tail 'cause there's really no trail
But I know one thing:
Each time I find myself, without a case
I make incoherent accusations and get back in the race

That's life
I tell ya, you can deride it,
I know were all hosed baby,
But all of you fascists, you're gonna deny it
But if I didn't think it was worth one single try
I'd jump right in that no fly zone and then I'd fly

I've been a pauper a poet a conspiracy nut, a pawn and a king
I've been chasing my tail 'cause there's really no trail
But I know one thing:
Each time I find myself, without a case
I make incoherent accusations and get back in the race

That's life
That's life and you can deny it
And even if you cut me down
My mind ain't gonna buy it
But if I didn't think it was worth one single try
I'd jump right in that no fly zone and then I'd die

My, My

(Apologies to Sinatra)

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  13:33:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Originally posted by H. Humbert

tmac1238, obviously you are very angry at the former Bush administration and the government. But what is it you want us to do, exactly?

I mean the Bush Administration was also very much tortured by "conspiracy theorists." Would to God this would have convinced them to sever their ties to it. How much different are you guys from that administration really? Do you believe the Dem Congress in power now really actually opposed President Bush? They said that they did until they were elected. They then worked hard to keep funding the Iraq War and reiterated President Bush's words that they can't leave our soldiers out there ill-equipped, so they have to keep funding their war against no-fly-zones. Who would think of defunding the war and then leaving our soldiers out there?

Were the Dem Congress really opposed to Bush? Are you really? Just saying you are not, doesn't prove you are not.

Remember, a great litmus test to detect fascists and propagandists is to show them the bold death threats against all who are not Catholic.

http://www.TheirSecrets.info/AC/AppealChapI.htm

To date, not a single fascist or propagandist has even asked the question on their own volition, "who wrote that?"
tmac1238, again I ask you, what do you want us to do about any of this? What actions would you have us take?

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Edited by - H. Humbert on 08/16/2009 13:34:06
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  16:13:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

tmac1238, obviously you are very angry at the former Bush administration and the government. But what is it you want us to do, exactly?

I mean the Bush Administration was also very much tortured by "conspiracy theorists." Would to God this would have convinced them to sever their ties to it. How much different are you guys from that administration really? Do you believe the Dem Congress in power now really actually opposed President Bush? They said that they did until they were elected. They then worked hard to keep funding the Iraq War and reiterated President Bush's words that they can't leave our soldiers out there ill-equipped, so they have to keep funding their war against no-fly-zones. Who would think of defunding the war and then leaving our soldiers out there?

Were the Dem Congress really opposed to Bush? Are you really? Just saying you are not, doesn't prove you are not.

Remember, a great litmus test to detect fascists and propagandists is to show them the bold death threats against all who are not Catholic.

To date, not a single fascist or propagandist has even asked the question on their own volition, "who wrote that?"
tmac1238, again I ask you, what do you want us to do about any of this? What actions would you have us take?

I have it! We'll sic the dog on them!

As soon as we figger out who "them" is. There seem to be a great many thems and it's hard to tell one from the next, if we go by what's been posted thus far.

Say, did you ever see a death stalker scorpion?

These are the hottest of the scorps and rather dangerous. I boarded one for a while and found it fascinating.

Rule-of-thumb: the smaller the claws in proportion the the body, the more potent the venom. Here is an emperor scorp that relies on strength to subdue prey. It is merely in the bee-sting class, as to venom.

See the difference? Emperors are very popular as terrarium pets.

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  22:51:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by R.Wreck

That's why you guys can't dwell on the topic.

Dwell on it? Hell, tmac, I'm having a hard enough time identifying a topic here.

Who is to blame for that? If you have such a hard time, maybe you shouldn't stick around! After all, throughout history, mentally ill folks always attracted fascists. Future posts show other fascists putting pictures of their spiders on the thread to disrespect the people and make the threads go endless. They want to show creatures that look better and are far more innocent than they. They aim to depopulate, not spiders, but other things.

The name "conspiracy theorist" was created by despots and fascists--the same ones telling constitutional troops that they must die to preserve their freedoms to be "mentally ill."

Future Events As You Have Never Heard It!
http://www.TheirSecrets.info
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  23:01:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dude

Originally posted by pleco

fascist fascist fascist

am i doing it right?

You're all insane, you're all insane, you're all insane for disagreeing with me. Am I doing it right? Can I go to fascist school? That's why you guys can't dwell on the topic. Imagine all media dominated by people crying, "Conspiracy theorist!" day and night during the days of the John F. Kennedy administration.

You are not quite the most incoherent person to post on these forums... but you are definitely in the top 5.

You're not the first fascist propagandist Jesuit who had a mother who tripped over no-fly-zones when she was pregnant with you. But you're certainly as satanic.

You're not the first Jesuit who will receive a damnation worse than all the serial killers of the 20th century combined cause you thirst to kill God's people and thus can't see the boldest death threats against them.

Why don't you try taking a deep breath, count to 10, and then try to camly explain what the fuck you are trying to say?

First of all, visit my website where you will find super-terrorist like yourself who read the same script and come directly from the Inquisitions. Here are some psychiatrist soldiers whose mothers also did the major bellyflopper over no-fly-zones:

http://www.TheirSecrets.info/01consthconsp.htm

Why don't you admit that you're damned, you're a worse super-criminal and super-terrorist than all the serial killers of the 20th century combined, and teach Ted Bundy how to desire all who are not Catholic to be tortured and killed? To you, why don't all mentally ill folk take deep breaths. Tis the first time the servants of the Antichrist knew mentally ill folk can be reasoned with? How come you didn't know that?

Just pretend that you are trying to explain yourself to a person who has no idea of world events for the last 50 years.

Just because you still don't realize that all who are not Catholic should live? Just because your mind is still in the Inquisitions?

I know it's embarrassing to reveal the injuries your mother sustained! Those no-fly-zones are murder on the tummy!

Because, seriously, the impression you give is one of extreme mental instability.

Seriously the impressions even your propagandist fathers of the communist regimes and the Third Reich gave meshed with their same security principles now found in the Patriot Act!

Why would a Jesuit fascist stage wars so our soldiers can die for the mentally ill to have the right to disagree with fascists?

If you want to be taken seriously, and we will take you seriously, you have to settle down a bit.

Mind if I check out how your mother was treated after she tripped over no-fly-zones and out popped a psychiatist doctorate degree and a walking penis for a son?

Because right now you are nothing but some crazed and drugged up street preacher screaming that the "end is comming!", and no one is paying attention to you.

Oh you poor son of a no-fly-zone!! Take off those nazi bifocals!

So just make your case, camly, coherently, and without screaming "fascist" or "no fly zone" or any of the other buzzwords you can't say without yelling.

The truth can be very disheartening! Here is part of the cure: Here are bold death threats against all non-Catholics made by the worst killers mentioned in the bible who work for the--I mean--your Antichrist:

I wish you will admit that those who are unfortunate enough to have been crush when mommy fell will be declared guilty of shedding the blood of the Saints and will be given a chance to mentally diagnose GOD!!

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  23:04:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Diaper man said:

Originally posted by Dave W.
Please present evidence that anyone here is a fascist.

VERY EASY!!

Every single person who argues that the human race is mentally ill merely for disagreeing with the worst killers and propagandists in the world and who can't see the worst most bold death threats against the human race and against God's people, are FASCISTS!

DON'T LET IT BOTHER YOU, YA LITTLE CRAP!!

What can you change?

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  23:06:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

I WILL KILL YOU ALL BY GIVING YOU SYPHILIS! ~~ Lord Byron, Blackadder III

Makes about as much sense as anything thus far in this thread.

I find it amusing that the words "fascist" and "socialist" and "nazi" are bandied about so interchangeably. It leads me to suspect that those people, town hall teabaggers and such ilk, don't know the definitions of any, or lack the imagination to come up with synonyms.

That's why you live here, fascist! Socialist! Nazi!

Your rants that anyone who disagrees with a super-criminal Jesuit from the Antichrist is insane does not make any sense!

Here are the boldest threats of death against the human race and God's people no super-terrorist fascist nor propagandist can see:

Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  23:07:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote

tmac1238 said:
Mind if I check out how your mother was treated after she tripped over no-fly-zones and out popped a psychiatist doctorate degree and a walking penis for a son?

Dave_W, Kil, you want to deal with this retard?

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  23:08:02   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

Originally posted by pleco

Only a no fly zone, fascist psychiatrist would post that picture.

This is off topic! FASCISTS DON'T RESPECT THE HUMAN RACE IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS!

Give me one reason why they should even respect the readers on forums!

Why didn't a donkey fascist see the bold threats of death against the human race and God's people?

Why did you join the Antichrist?

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  23:20:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

There are "intellects" all over every board.
No there aren't. Just head over to Free Republic, or Rapture Ready... You'll have to dig deep into the archives before finding someone who could pass for "intellectual and intelligent".

tmac: YES THERE ARE!
No, there aren't. Maybe there are some on every board who claim there are, but they're not. The only intellectuals that's even been on Free Republic or Rapture Ready either doesn't post, or they've been banned. The freaks running those boards can't stand them.

Why did you join the Antichrist? Why can't you see the boldest death threats against all non-Catholics created by your Antichrist:

You have to calm down when you see no-fly-zones to understand this!
What does intellectuals on message boards have to do with no-fly-zones? You're not making sense.[/quote]

Why did you join the Antichrist? Why can't you see the boldest death threats against all non-Catholics created by your Antichrist:

[quote]You have to have a terrible desire to even sacrifice and purchase paranoia medicine for anyone else whose knees might knock at the sight of those zones.[/quote]Again, your writing isn't coherent enough for me to understand what you are saying. Please, English isn't my first language. Keep it more simple, and do not use idioms.[/quote]

[quote][quote][quote]
That's why America and the world is in the mess that it's in because they are not hosting discussion. Every moment, if there is someone intelligent and truthful is an accusation of being a "conspiracy theorist" and some mental diagnosis without charge coming.[/quote]That is simply not true from where I'm standing. There are many intelligent and truthful people on this board, and none of them have been accused of being "conspiracy theorist" etc.
[/quote]

tmac1238: Did those fine "truthful" people fear no-fly-zones? Did they see the terrible need for mental evaluation at the sight of those who feared no-fly-zones?[/quote]Again, what's with all these no-fly-zones? I don't get it...

[quote]YOU NEED TO STOP CALLING THE HUMAN RACE "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS" AND JUST JOIN IT![/quote]I've never called the human race "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS". Why should I, when most people are sheep following their religious leaders.[/quote]

[quote]If you don't turn from fascism,...[/quote]I'm not a fascist, I never was a fascist. What's the fuck is wrong with you accusing people like this? [/quote]

SORRY FASCIST!! Are all humans who disagree with the damned still mentally ill?? Why did you join the Antichrist? Why can't you see the boldest death threats against all non-Catholics created by your Antichrist:

[quote]...you're going to want to send the children of other people in false wars to defend the FREEDOM to be a "conspiracy theorist."[/quote]I've always been opposed to USA's foreign policy as dictated by Bush and his neo-con friends and puppet-masters.
You're simply barking up the wrong tree here. Don't go around accusing innocent bystanders of shit like that. It makes me not like you. [/quote]

[quote][quote][quote]I do look foolish to you guys. I didn't fear no-fly-zones. I don't call everyone who disagrees with me "conspiracy theorists" so I can struggle to change the Second Amendment. Remember, that amendment was not made with middle-eastern Muslim extremists in mind. It was made by people who knew it was very much possible for the federal government to become treasonous, tyrannical and dangerous. You tell me how such a condition could happen with politicians from all different walks of life and persuasions contributing to a diverse governmental gene-pool? How would they dream something like that can happen?[/quote]You're not making sense. Please compose yourself, and restate your mind.[/quote]

tmac1238: PLEASE PLEASE LISTEN...

The human race will never make sense to you antichrist nutballs if you first don't stop fearing no-fly-zones. [/quote]Why do you call me "antichrist nutball" and please explain what you mean with all these "no-fly-zone"-statements.[/quote]

[quote]
Remember, no American has ever converted a single fascist, so it is unlikely that this advice will change that antichrist broken record. The best thing for you to do is to enlist in the front lines of Iraq so you can die for my right to disagree with fascists.[/quote]Again: I've always been opposed to America's war in Iraq, so what the fuck are you rambling about? Why don't you enlist yourself?[/quote]

[quote][quote][quote]If you start with the "conspiracy theorist" nonsense, then I know you're not here to discuss anything.[/quote]"Conspiracy theorist" is not a default label. It's a label you get when you subscribe to conspiracy theories which are way out in la-la land.[/quote]

tmac1238: But a FASCIST la-la-land is different from a human one. That's why you la-la-land psychiatrists supported wars against no-fly-zones and then contracted gonad cancer cause you couldn't stand us being afraid of black helicopters. What is la-la-land to you is not to Americans.[/quote]I don't get it.[/quote]

Certain not the American Constitution!

[quote]Are you saying that you support America's war against Iraq?[/quote]

Are you saying you understand what mentally ill folks write? Are you saying you're asking questions of people who disagree with you or any other Antichrist fascist? Why did you join the Antichrist? Why can't you see the boldest death threats against all non-Catholics created by your Antichrist:

[quote]There were also bold death threats against all non-Catholics shown to you in links.[/quote]Where? I must have missed them, can you point them out, please?[/quote]

YOUR WHOLE ANTICHRIST AND HER GENERATIONS MISSED IT!! Can you please point out the documents that say all who disagree with a no-fly-zone belly-flopper from the crib is insane? Why did you join the Antichrist? Why can't you see the boldest death threats against all non-Catholics created by your Antichrist:

[quote]
How are people who agree with such threats going to notice them when they are in terrorist target mode?[/quote]I'm not sure, but I think you're saying that Catholics shouldn't send death-threats to people who disagree with Catholic practises. I agree with that. [/quote]

Why did you lie? If you agree that Catholics shouldn't send death threats, you would have even took issue with the death threats shown you. IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE DEATH THREATS, LIKELY YOU CAN'T SEE YOUR DOCTORATE IN PSYCHIATRY YOU RECEIVED WHEN YOUR MOTHER BELLY-FLIPPED OVER THE NO-FLY-ZONES.

[quote]And I also think that such threats are terrorist threats, even though they are domestic and not foreign.[/quote]

And then the best measure is naturally only to attack anyone who exposes them? You don't seem interested in interfering with the worst terrorism! Is that what gave you a doctorate degree in psychiatry?

[quote]Pointing at Muslims in other countries and call them evil is counterproductive because it takes energy from finding the (Christian) domestic terrorists.[/quote]

Ignoring the worst death threats to attack those who expose them is supporting those death threats and being the worst terrorists.

[quote]tmac1238: Why then do you babble that those who disagree with you are "conspiracy theorists" and need mental evaluation while you are away at war to defend their freedoms? Why then did you fascist propagandists believe that it is right to mentally diagnose true Americans cause they feared black helicopters and you failed to do it to those who instead feared no-fly-zones?[/quote]Ok, you're loosing me again.[/quote]

The Constitution of the United States and all America always lost fascists! You surprised you say I'm losing you again after mentally diagnosing me already as mentally ill cause I disagree with a despot?

[quote]As per instructions above, please explain in more simple terms what you mean.[/quote]

[quote]
[quote]As scientific-minded skeptics who are champions of logic, we are morally obligated to believe in things that are real. If there isn't a global conspiracy like Illuminati, then it is our duty not to believe in it.

[/quote]

IF EVERYONE WHO IS HUMAN IS NOT MENTALLY ILL, THEN IT IS THE DUTY OF EVERY FASCIST TO ACCEPT THAT AND COMMIT SUICIDE!

[quote]Why were no-fly-zones VERY REAL?? As skeptics, YOU ARE ALSO SUPPOSED TO PROVE AND DOCUMENT THAT ALL WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU AND ARE NOT FASCISTS need mental evaluation.
[/quote]No, we are not supposed to prove other people's claims. That's quite the opposite of being skeptic.
If someone makes a claim, we are supposed to question them about evidence until we feel satisfied with the answers (or else dismiss the claim).[/quote]

You're supposed to prove that the human race is mentally ill because they disagree with fascists instead of constantly babbling that they're insane without the documented evidence facing east to the no-fly-zones.

[/quote]

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  23:23:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Well you didn't need any advice about what to do to people who don't like it. You expended alot of calories here. If you didn't like what I dreaded, you would have attacked it.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.92 seconds.