Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  23:25:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dude

tmac1238 said:
Mind if I check out how your mother was treated after she tripped over no-fly-zones and out popped a psychiatist doctorate degree and a walking penis for a son?

Dave_W, Kil, you want to deal with this retard?

You poor, tortured storm-trooper!!

Future Events As You Have Never Heard It!
http://www.TheirSecrets.info
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  23:28:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tmac1238, I think it's time you took this information to the local police. Or, if you don't trust them, your local priest. You have obviously put a lot of time and effort into this. I think they should have a look at your work. And even if they don't help you, at least your conscience will be clear knowing you tried. Please write back after you have done this to let us know how they responded.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  00:02:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I normally try to get into the heads of people with whom I disagree. But with tmac1238, it's impossible. (I must admit I'm kind of glad I couldn't.) Only a couple of times in my life have I heard or read stuff that's so psychotic that the "logic" of nearly every sentence is impossible to parse. The only things I can figure out are that tmac1238 is very angry, has a hostility to "no fly zones," the Antichrist, and psychiatrists, and is unable to coherently express his "beliefs". There's something in there about Catholicism and Jesuits, too, but I'm unable to fathom whether tmac1238 is fer 'em or agin' 'em.

There seems to be a strong religious theme of some kind in there. After all, where would psychotics be without religion? (As a matter of fact, where would religion be without psychotics?)

[Edit: Grammar]

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Edited by - HalfMooner on 08/17/2009 01:13:47
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  00:42:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This idiot is less coherent than the hypercube guy... and that, by itself, is impressive.

He is so incoherent that I almost pity him.

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Edited by - Dude on 08/17/2009 00:43:19
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  01:59:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow! Now we're all fascists; everyone but tmac1238. And y'know what? I still haven't figured out what he's on about.

Say, did I ever show you my favorite turtle?

Matamata

I will ask again: tmac1238, what is your definition of "fascist?" You fling the term about so freely that I wonder if you even have one.

Is this a fascist?

Or is he merely a Nazi? Or just some weirdo in a long dress and a silly hat reminiscent of the KKK?

How 'bout this'n?

Is there a fascist shown here?

Another question -- we skeptics do a lot of questioning -- are you running a Poe?

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  07:09:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Successful Poe is Successful

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  08:01:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by pleco

Successful Poe is Successful
Wrong Poe. Poe's Law was formulated by Nathan Poe, and states:
Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing.[1]

Now all we have to do is swap the word "Fundamentalism" in favor of "Conspiracy."

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  08:09:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

Wrong Poe.

Oh I know, I was just trying to come up with something that I thought was clever - I do think you are right on the Poe theory here....

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  08:31:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by pleco

Wrong Poe.

Oh I know, I was just trying to come up with something that I thought was clever - I do think you are right on the Poe theory here....
Ah, but that wasn't aimed at you. It is intended for one who might not know about Poe, and if he's actually running one, he'll see we're on to him whether he knows Poe or not. You merely provided an excuse to post it -- I was at a loss for a while there. Thankee!

Say, did you ever see a praying mantis in love?

He looks happy now but that might not last long if the lady's hungary.

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  11:25:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If its a Poe, its a poor one. He isn't coherent enough to make it work.

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  11:26:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That said, he could just be some troll. That doesn't cuont as a Poe though, because it isn't an attempt at parody.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Hope, n.
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  12:31:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by H. Humbert

tmac1238, I think it's time you took this information to the local police. Or, if you don't trust them, your local priest. You have obviously put a lot of time and effort into this. I think they should have a look at your work. And even if they don't help you, at least your conscience will be clear knowing you tried. Please write back after you have done this to let us know how they responded.

Humby: I think you all should have took your problem of people disagreeing with you to the police. I mean you are acting upon your problem. If you see a super-terrorist posting death threats on the internet, that give you the right to mentally diagnose everyone else and failing to show from which Vatican university you got your psychiatry degree from?

Why do you guys always make relentless warfare against the solutions to the problems caused by people just like you?

Will your conscience be clear when everyone then finally agrees with you? Why did you guys follow the exact same script as other groups on different forums? Where is there a resident propaganda team on every forum?

Here are mirrored-image guys just like you on the military forums standing a watch lest people come by and alert the American people about the global treason. Notice the exact same tactics used throughout the threads that were done here, including the persistent mental diagnoses with no credentials nor right to do so:

http://www.TheirSecrets.info/01consthconsp.htm

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  12:36:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfBRAINER

I normally try to get into the heads of people with whom I disagree. But with tmac1238, it's impossible. (I must admit I'm kind of glad I couldn't. After all, I HATE ALL NOT OF MY ANTICHRIST CULT!) Only a couple of times in my life have I heard or read stuff that's so psychotic that the "logic" of nearly every sentence is impossible to parse since my mother tripped over no-fly-zones. The only things I can figure out, BESIDES THAT ALL OF THOSE DAMNED HERETICS MUST DIE, are that tmac1238 is very angry AND GOT THAT WAY WHEN HE DISAGREED WITH ME, has a hostility to "no fly zones," SINCE ALL THE PROBLEMS OF THE WORLD ARE BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO PARENTS TRIPPED OVER THEM, the Antichrist: MY CULT, and psychiatrists WITHOUT CREDENTIALS TO PRACTICE WHO GET PAID BY LIVING ON FORUMS TO GUARD THE FREEDOM OF THE HERETICS TO DISAGREE, and is unable to coherently express his "beliefs" IN FASCIST LANGUAGE SO I CAN UNDERSTAND. There's something in there about Catholicism and Jesuits TOO THAT IS OFFENDING ME, but I'm unable to fathom whether tmac1238 is fer 'em or agin' 'em, HE JUST KEEPS POSTING DEATH THREATS THAT I LOVE AND FULLY AGREE WITH.

There seems to be a strong religious theme of some kind in there. I KNOW: ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO HELP US EXTERMINATE THEM DAMNED HERETICS HAS GOT TO BE ON SOMETHING! After all, where would psychotics be without religion: IN OUR DUNGEONS? (As a matter of fact, where would religion be without psychotics OTHER THAN OUR DUNGEONS?)

[Edit: My facsist 666 remarks]

Is this servant of the Antichrist coming around?

Here are the bold public death threats against all non-Catholics not yet touched by the psychiatrists of the ANTICHRIST!

http://www.TheirSecrets.info/AC/AppealChapI.htm

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  12:40:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dude

This idiot is less AFRAID OF THE NO-FLY-ZONES MY GERMAN SHEPHERD MOTHER TRIPPED OVER than the hypercube guy... and that, by itself, is impressive.

He is so incoherent that I almost pity him. WE MUST OPEN UP ANOTHER BENEVOLENT CONCENTRATION CAMP SO WE CAN TREAT THE PITIFUL! He keeps posting death threats against all who are not Catholic that I can't see. I don't see them and don't know what' he's talkin' about? Good thing even Adolf Hitler told us to repeat our religion and our lies alot! We must believe that our ENDS that Justified our Means is not a lie.

O WOE IS ME! WOE IS FREEDOM TO DISAGREE WITH THE FIENDISH PSYCHIATRISTS OF THE ANTICHRIST! WOE IS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO CAN SEE THE BOLDEST DEATH THREATS!

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  12:44:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Wow! Now we're all fascists JUST BECAUSE WE LIKE BOLD PUBLIC DEATH THREATS AGAINST ALL HERETICS! everyone but tmac1238 JUST BECAUSE HE DOESN'T LIKE THOSE DEATH THREATS! HE HATES US JUST BECAUSE WE ARE THE GREATEST LIARS AND MURDERERS THAT EVER LIVED! And y'know what? I still haven't figured out what he's on about. HE JUST KEEPS POSTING BOLD DEATH THREATS THAT I CAN'T SEE! I'M TIRED LISTENING TO HIM. I SHOULD JUST LEAVE AND FIND SOME NON-CATHOLIC TO TORTURE AND KILL!

Say, did I ever show you my favorite turtle? IT'S EVEN PRETTIER THAN MY MOTHER--AT LEAST AFTER SHE FELL OVER THE NO-FLY-ZONES!

Matamata

I will ask again: tmac1238, what is your definition of "fascist?" You fling the term about so freely that I wonder if you even have one.

Dear FASCIST: I will answer again:

Here are bold threats of death against all non-Catholics no FASCIST in treason can see! That's your answer:

Is this a fascist?

Is this a no-fly-zone?...

Or is he merely a Nazi? Or just some weirdo in a long dress and a silly hat reminiscent of the KKK?

How 'bout this'n?

Just pick up a mirror and you will know what one is.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds.