Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  12:45:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by tmac1238
Why did you join the Antichrist? Why can't you see the boldest death threats against all non-Catholics created by your Antichrist:

http://www.TheirSecrets.info/AC/AppealChapI.htm

tmac1238: I never joined the Antichrist. I'm not part of them. I'm not a US citizen. Please do not categorise me as "one of those people" which you oppose.

tmac1238 has clearly shown that he isn't interested in dialog, even after I tried to ask for clarification. I understand English fairly well, but tmac1238 isn't coherent to me. If he can't bother to try to make sense, what business does he have here? He's just spamming links for his website.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  12:47:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dude

That said, he could just be some troll. That doesn't cuont as a Poe though, because it isn't an attempt at parody.

There must have been another name for "TROLL" When your ancestors ran the Nazi regime. We must oppose resident super-traitor thought-police propagandists covering over the imminent slaughter of the American people and the global population!

Don't talk about TROLLS. You may not see the clear and bold public death threats against all non-Catholics NO FASCIST CAN SEE...

Future Events As You Have Never Heard It!
http://www.TheirSecrets.info
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  13:00:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Notice the exact same tactics used throughout the threads that were done here, including the persistent mental diagnoses with no credentials nor right to do so.
tmac1238, has a professional psychiatrist ever diagnosed you with mental illness? Have you ever been committed, treated, or medicated for a mental disorder? I am worried about your state of mind. I strongly urge to you contact someone you trust and explain what has been going on. They can help you, tmac1238. Don't let disease claim your life.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  13:03:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To borrow from a classic movie...

"That word, I do not think it means what you think it means..."

If you aren't a troll, then you need to seek medical attention.

Better yet, I think you should follow H.H.'s advice and bring your complaints to your local law enforcement's attention today. Maybe even your local congressman. Just print out some of your website and take it to their offices, scream NAZI PSYCHIATRIST CATHOLIC FASCIST at the top of your lungs to get their attention. Make sure you are very close to them when you do, because you know old people are hard of hearing, and you have to be within a couple inches of them while yelling to make yourself heard.

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  13:05:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

Why did you join the Antichrist? Why can't you see the boldest death threats against all non-Catholics created by your Antichrist:

tmac1238: I never joined the Antichrist. I'm not part of them. I'm not a US citizen. Please do not categorise me as "one of those people" which you oppose.

MOMMY!! HELP! I NEED SOMEBODY! HELP!! NOT JUST ANYBODY! HELP! YOU KNOW I NEED SOMEONE! TMAC DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME!

I, tmac1238, was never insane just because I disagreed with infiltrated fascist Jesuits. Please do not categorize me as "one of those people" who disagree with you. I believe in freedom and I have a right to honestly believe your conspiracy exists.

tmac1238 has clearly shown that he isn't interested in dialog, even after I tried to ask for clarification.[/quote]

Tmac1238 CLEARLY SHOWED YOU THE BOLDEST THREATS OF DEATH AGAINST ALL WHO ARE NOT CATHOLIC! He begged the Jesuit fascist to understand that he first must convert from fascism before he can understand even what qualifications to the human race entails. He refuses, but keeps babbling to his victims that he needs clarification. Read this. This is bold public threats of death against all who are not Catholic that on fascist can see! Those fascists can constantly ask for clarification though:

[quote]I understand English fairly well, but tmac1238 isn't coherent to me. WOULD TO GOD THAT I CAN EVEN REMEMBER MY APOLOGIES FOR ALWAYS WANTING ALL NON-CATHOLICS DEAD AT VATICAN II![/quote]

Tmac1238: I never knew a fascist to ever view FREEDOM as a coherent principle.

[quote]If he can't bother to try to make sense BY AGREEING WITH ME AND THE OTHER FASCIST PROPAGANDISTS, what business does he have here? He's just spamming links for his website AS WOULD ANY OTHER WHO DISAGREES WITH US!

[/quote]

Here are the bold threats of death the COHERENT ones of the Antichrist can't see:

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  13:13:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by H. Humbert

Notice the exact same tactics used throughout the threads that were done here, including the persistent mental diagnoses with no credentials nor right to do so.
tmac1238, has a professional psychiatrist ever diagnosed you with mental illness?

Humdumb: ARE YOU A JESUIT? Have you ever killed a non-Catholic? Have you at least abducted one and carried him to your basement to examine his mind? Here are the bold threats of death against all non-Catholics that were issued by your fellow servants of the Antichrist:

Have you ever been committed, treated, or medicated for a mental disorder?

Are you a JESUIT? Was there a time when you ever made friends with a non-Catholic? Have you touched the hand of a heretic? Did you ever visit Auschwitz and got lost there and stayed longer than you should have? If you spend all the time beating up someone as shown in your avatar, how can you have time to be concerned about the rational human race?

I am worried about your state of mind.

The free world was always worried about your state of JESUIT. How did John Huss, Jerome, Zwingli, or even Albigenses get out of your concern and treatments of their state of mind? OH THEY DIDN'T??

Mass killings for CENTURIES!! What kinds of minds would permit such atrocities all that long. Weren't they worried about the state of mind of civilization back then too?

I strongly urge to you contact someone you trust and explain what has been going on.

I did and told them I disagree with the Fascist Jesuits of the Antichrist. They told me that they do too!

They can help you, tmac1238

With all the free help from the super-criminals of the Antichrist, you're saying I need more for not liking the boldest threats of death you support?...

Don't let disease claim your life.

Precisely why fascsit Jesuits are exposed!

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  13:14:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by H. Humbert

tmac1238, has a professional psychiatrist ever diagnosed you with mental illness?

Why should you, constantly beating your mother's brains out make you concerned about anybody else? You were beating her because she wasn't house-broken, Jesuit?

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  13:19:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dude

To borrow from a classic movie...

"That word, I do not think it means what you think it means..."

If you aren't a troll, then you need to seek medical attention.

Here are the BOLD PUBLIC THREATS OF DEATH that no resident though-police fascist JESUIT can see:

They therefore have to persistently mentally diagnose people who are not fascists. That's what JESUIT Dude is doing.

Why didn't he prescribe anything to your fathers for being FASCISTS? Is there help for the mentally ill, and none for people who cause much more damage and cause wars?

Better yet, I think you should follow H.H.'s advice and bring your complaints to your local law enforcement's attention today.

Couldn't the psychiatrists of the Antichrist have solved their problem of people disagreeing with them on forums by calling the same local law enforcement?

Maybe even your local congressman. Just print out some of your website and take it to their offices, scream NAZI PSYCHIATRIST CATHOLIC FASCIST at the top of your lungs to get their attention.

And yet the JESUIT didn't scream LOONEY WACO NUT WHO DISAGREES WITH ME to solve his dilemma.

Make sure you are very close to them when you do, because you know old people are hard of hearing.

And they can't see the boldest threats of death against God's people AFTER THE PATRIOT ACT AND HOMELAND SECURITY WAS FORMED?

and you have to be within a couple inches of them while yelling to make yourself heard.

Why didn't you enact your crazy lies?

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  13:24:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

{Picture of Pope Benny the Rat}

Is this a no-fly-zone?...

Actually, the Vatican is a no-fly zone.

Do your research, IDJIT!

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  14:15:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If the childish name-calling continues, tmac, I'll start issuing warnings, which may lead to suspension of your account here.

Here's the problem I think most of us have: you accuse us of calling you insane just because you disagree with us, but you haven't put forth a case for any point that's coherent enough for anyone here to agree (or disagree) with.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  14:49:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

If the childish name-calling continues, tmac, I'll start issuing warnings, which may lead to suspension of your account here.

Here's the problem I think most of us have: you accuse us of calling you insane just because you disagree with us, but you haven't put forth a case for any point that's coherent enough for anyone here to agree (or disagree) with.
You have just been handed a gift tmac1238. I was already working on a warning. I will stand down if you follow Dave's advice and "put forth a case for any point that's coherent enough for anyone here to agree (or disagree) with."

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  14:59:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Edited by - pleco on 08/17/2009 15:01:57
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  15:33:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Say, did you ever see an assassin bug?

NOM, NOM, NOM!

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

and Crypto-Communist!

Edited by - filthy on 08/17/2009 15:34:38
Go to Top of Page

R.Wreck
SFN Regular

USA
1191 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  18:27:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send R.Wreck a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Originally posted by R.Wreck

That's why you guys can't dwell on the topic.

Dwell on it? Hell, tmac, I'm having a hard enough time identifying a topic here.

Who is to blame for that? If you have such a hard time, maybe you shouldn't stick around! After all, throughout history, mentally ill folks always attracted fascists.

So if I'm the fascist then you would be.....?

Future posts show other fascists putting pictures of their spiders on the thread to disrespect the people and make the threads go endless. They want to show creatures that look better and are far more innocent than they. They aim to depopulate, not spiders, but other things.

Uh-oh! tmac is on to your little game filthy.

The foundation of morality is to . . . give up pretending to believe that for which there is no evidence, and repeating unintelligible propositions about things beyond the possibliities of knowledge.
T. H. Huxley

The Cattle Prod of Enlightened Compassion
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  18:50:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

That's why you guys can't dwell on the topic.

Dwell on it? Hell, tmac, I'm having a hard enough time identifying a topic here.

Who is to blame for that? If you have such a hard time, maybe you shouldn't stick around! After all, throughout history, mentally ill folks always attracted fascists.

So if I'm the fascist then you would be.....?

Future posts show other fascists putting pictures of their spiders on the thread to disrespect the people and make the threads go endless. They want to show creatures that look better and are far more innocent than they. They aim to depopulate, not spiders, but other things.

Uh-oh! tmac is on to your little game filthy.
Hmm. I've underestimated him, it seems. He caught on quicker than I'd thought he would.

Say, Did I ever tell y'all about the Gila monster I saw in New Mexico that time?

Heloderma suspectum

Now isn't that a lot more interesting than the utter crap we've had to put up with for lo, some eight pages?

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds.