New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 17

jamalrapper
Sockpuppet

213 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2012 :  19:56:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send jamalrapper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

Awww, look... he's having a widdle tantrum.

There is a reason why Bill Gates wants to get more H-1B issued because the level of computer programmers are dismally inadequate. Now fortunately we have a touch and feel of a true American computer programmer in out midst.

So why is DaveW wasting his time on SFN debating stuff when he could be competing with and proving Americans are still employable and competitive. Check his reading skill level.

I had to repeat myself so many times on such basics I actually felt I was dealing with some Alzheimer patient until I discovered what he did not know was a hell lot more than what he had forgotten.

I believe they call that ignorance/stupidity. It is not a medical condition. It is cultural evolution with genetic implications.
Edited by - jamalrapper on 02/21/2012 20:13:06
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2012 :  20:13:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jamalrapper:
AIG is a link that was sourced by none other that your own Halfmooner. Since all of you criticized the site your dick sucking group should have at least read what was covered by the site.

He linked to that list? Be truthful now. I know it hurts, but you can do it. Just give it a little try.

Here. I'll help you. Do you see where it says Permalink at the top of each post? Find the post that links to that list, and hit permalink. Than copy and paste the link in response to this post. The link that Mooner supplied with the list on it. That should be no problem for a smart guy like you.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2012 :  21:10:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by jamalrapper

AIG is a link that was sourced by none other that your own Halfmooner.
That's a lie. Don't try to portray me as some kind of accomplice.

Edited to add: I gave only a link to AiG's response and a silly quote from it. I did not, as you repeatedly alleged, supply that long list of Creo "scientists" you posted. That was all your own cut-and-paste "research."
Since all of you criticized the site your dick sucking group should have at least read what was covered by the site.
No, technically, this is a dick-sucking-optional site.
So many cock suckers pointed to the site as being biased without even knowing what the site covered.
Seriously? Your nean AiG's Web site? We many of us (the cock suckers and the non-cock suckers alike) read it regularly for the laughs.
Banish me if you must. You are a carpenter for Christ sake. What kind of a threat is that. Dumb fuck.
Correction again: He's a smart fuck.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Edited by - HalfMooner on 02/21/2012 23:17:41
Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  06:08:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote

AIG is a link that was sourced by none other that your own Halfmooner. Since all of you criticized the site your dick sucking group should have at least read what was covered by the site.

So many cock suckers pointed to the site as being biased without even knowing what the site covered.

Banish me if you must. You are a carpenter for Christ sake. What kind of a threat is that. Dumb fuck.
An apoplectic meltdown. I'd like to believe cognitive dissonance is the cause, but I suspect that it is much more mundane than that. A firm belief and ad hominen can take you only so far in a skeptic forum.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

Fripp
SFN Regular

USA
727 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  06:54:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Fripp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You are a carpenter for Christ sake. What kind of a threat is that. Dumb fuck.

What irony. For "Christ sake", Christ was a carpenter as well. Obviously he wasn't a "threat" (even though he was the son of the great big magical sky-daddy) as well as being a "dumb fuck".

"What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought my Dark Lord of the Sith could protect a small thermal exhaust port that's only 2-meters wide! That thing wasn't even fully paid off yet! You have any idea what this is going to do to my credit?!?!"

"What? Oh, oh, 'just rebuild it'? Oh, real [bleep]ing original. And who's gonna give me a loan, jackhole? You? You got an ATM on that torso LiteBrite?"
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  07:42:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote

It is very unusual on forums to have so many moderators assigned to a thread and then to see 6 of them ganging up on 2 members because they happened to show a superior knowledge about the subject under debate.

If you look at our forum page, you will see which moderators are assigned to each section. If you look at Creation/Evolution, youll see three names: Cuneiformist, Dr. Mabuse, and Valiant Dancer. Cune doesn't post frequently these days, which leaves two. Kil is Admin, and Dave_W. is Admin/Editor.
We rarely do moderating business, but when we do, there's usually red text involved.

Skeptic forums are the avenues to deal with contentious topics.
Evolution is controversial only in the eyes of the religiously deluded. But hey, we love a good argument.

Edited to fix formatting.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Edited by - Dr. Mabuse on 02/22/2012 08:13:56
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  08:19:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
By the way...

Why are you quoting Answers-in-Genesis' list of creation "scientists" when you could have used the much larger list that Discovery Institute put together?

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

jamalrapper
Sockpuppet

213 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  08:19:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send jamalrapper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

AIG is a link that was sourced by none other that your own Halfmooner.
That's a lie. Don't try to portray me as some kind of accomplice.

Edited to add: I gave only a link to AiG's response and a silly quote from it. I did not, as you repeatedly alleged, supply that long list of Creo "scientists" you posted. That was all your own cut-and-paste "research."
Since all of you criticized the site your dick sucking group should have at least read what was covered by the site.
No, technically, this is a dick-sucking-optional site.
Seriously? Your nean AiG's Web site? We many of us (the cock suckers and the non-cock suckers alike) read it regularly for the laughs.
Correction again: He's a smart fuck.

If so. How come the moderators he is in bed with aren't getting any smarter.
Go to Top of Page

Fripp
SFN Regular

USA
727 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  08:22:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Fripp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In jamalrapper's eyes (as in countless others who have come and gone)...

"skeptic" = "agrees with me (jamalrapper)"

Those who disagree with jamalrapper = "deluded"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought my Dark Lord of the Sith could protect a small thermal exhaust port that's only 2-meters wide! That thing wasn't even fully paid off yet! You have any idea what this is going to do to my credit?!?!"

"What? Oh, oh, 'just rebuild it'? Oh, real [bleep]ing original. And who's gonna give me a loan, jackhole? You? You got an ATM on that torso LiteBrite?"
Go to Top of Page

jamalrapper
Sockpuppet

213 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  08:24:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send jamalrapper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Fripp

You are a carpenter for Christ sake. What kind of a threat is that. Dumb fuck.

What irony. For "Christ sake", Christ was a carpenter as well. Obviously he wasn't a "threat" (even though he was the son of the great big magical sky-daddy) as well as being a "dumb fuck".

Here is proof Skeptics don't know much about Christianity or Science and yet unbashfully wear their ignorance on theirsleeves. Jesus was the son of a carpenter. He spent his developing years studying scriptures. That is why at 12 he could debate with the holy men at the temple.

Read you dumb fuck!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Fripp
SFN Regular

USA
727 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  09:25:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Fripp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My, must've touched a sore spot. *tsk tsk*

You obviously cherry-pick what choose to believe in the "book of lies" (aka The Bible)

Mark 6:3 "Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary…”

Matthew 13:55 “Is not this the carpenter’s son? Is not his mother called Mary?”

(Luke doesn't mention the long-haired-savior's source of income at all:
“Is this not Joseph’s son?” [Luke 4:22])

The Greek martyr Justin also claimed that Jesus made ploughs and yokes in his father’s workshop.

Edited to add: At the time, it was very common for fathers to train their sons in their (the father's) profession.

And since we have no info on Teen Jesus, one can only go on the fragments of surviving contemporary accounts.

---
So, why can't these guys get it straight?

Edited by - Fripp on 02/22/2012 09:33:57
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  10:47:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote

If so. How come the moderators he is in bed with aren't getting any smarter.
That's your whole reply? After being called out as the liar you are?

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  11:44:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

And since we have no info on Teen Jesus...
But we do have stories about pre-teen Jesus, a little brat who went around cursing and killing people he didn't like.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

jamalrapper
Sockpuppet

213 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  13:51:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send jamalrapper a Private Message  Reply with Quote

My, must've touched a sore spot. *tsk tsk*

You obviously cherry-pick what choose to believe in the "book of lies" (aka The Bible)

Mark 6:3 "Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary…”

Matthew 13:55 “Is not this the carpenter’s son? Is not his mother called Mary?”

(Luke doesn't mention the long-haired-savior's source of income at all:
“Is this not Joseph’s son?” [Luke 4:22])

The Greek martyr Justin also claimed that Jesus made ploughs and yokes in his father’s workshop.

Edited to add: At the time, it was very common for fathers to train their sons in their (the father's) profession.

And since we have no info on Teen Jesus, one can only go on the fragments of surviving contemporary accounts.

---
So, why can't these guys get it straight?

It is still customary to help out in your family trade. Jesus was not a carpenter by vocation. Know the difference. His ministry started at 30 and ended at 35.
What did Jesus do after the age of 12 years until 30 years? He was preparing for his ministry.

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book/faqs/jesus-after-age-12
Go to Top of Page

Fripp
SFN Regular

USA
727 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  14:05:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Fripp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In other words, I was right.

So now who's the "dumb fuck"?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds.