Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  13:07:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by jamalrapper

What you are playing is on whether Ratcliff was deliberately deceptive. It can be a matter of opinion.
It can be, especially when quotes are taken out of context. Your opinion is obviously wrong, and you are unable to support it with facts.

But that is not going to be decided by some carpenter or call center soicalite.
What's a soicalite?

Your post dated Posted - 09/24/2011 : 17:42:22 page 13. http://www.skepticfriends.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10029&whichpage=13

And you banished someone for correcting you?
Are you deliberately mis-representing what we write or are you just daft?
Dave told you in this post why CRUX was banned. And this one.

I couldn't believe what I was reading.
You obviously couldn't understand it either. CRUX made baseless accusations about the staff acting in a highly un-ethical manner. When asked to retract the accusations or support them, he refused.

Go fuck yourself.
That's not the proper way to address SFN staff members.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Edited by - Dr. Mabuse on 02/22/2012 13:08:02
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  13:33:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote

AIG reported what the Science News published.
So they reported on what someone else reported on. That's at least second hand information.

I did not post AIG, Halfmooner did.
Halfmooner posted AiG for us to point and laugh at how stupid AiG are.

I got involved in the discussion much later and commented on what was in progress. I did not make up the whole story nor did I endorse AIG.
(Emphasis above mine)
Actually, you kind of did, when you referred to them as having legitimate scientific objections to Ratcliff's work.
I have on more than one occation mentioned how AiG's Statement of Faith totally disqualifies their work from being scientific, and I can't find a single ackowledgement from you that you have read or understand the significance of it.

I used what was posted before my entry.
But my position was not limited to AIG. I produced additional links to Science Links and New Scientist.
Yes, New Scientist quoted Neil Blackstone who said this multicellularity might have been hidden in the genome. And that was a valid criticism. Which will be addressed in the next experiment.

Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

jamalrapper
Sockpuppet

213 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  13:36:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send jamalrapper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
DaveW: Hell, I reserve the right to ban anyone for any reason (or even no reason at all) on a website that is part mine. I'm quite proud of the fact that I haven't been as capricious and arbitrary as your lies would suggest. Your anti-authority masturbatory fantasies aside, we've probably lost more members than we've ever banned for not banning schmucks like you and MG and CRUX faster than we do.

I apologize to all those who are offended by my discriminate focused and directed deluge of rhetorical scientific manna against the less than astute skeptic wannabees with their tight assed uppity attitude. So tight assed they cannot smell their own fart but smell all the others. They make good tracking dogs and will faithfully follow behind sniffing your butt. You all can appreciate why I occasionally let out a stinker. Skeptics are conditioned to follow the smell in true Pavlovian conditioning.

Please do not leave this site because your sense of smell is less directed or your disdain for the frivolous negative charges thrown by moderators and admins violate the spirit of honest exchanges and critical expressions. There is a silver lining to this episode. Bear with me.

Skeptics will deny and reject any Christian creationist position except a blessed christian dick dangling in front of their cock sucking face.

I have tried going the scientific route with our skeptic friends. but alas their interpretation of natural selection is what they are naturally drawn to. Since Pavlovian conditioning was demonstrated in a lab. You must accept my observation as scientific evidence.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  13:43:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I have tried going the scientific route with our skeptic friends.
No you haven't.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

jamalrapper
Sockpuppet

213 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  14:51:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send jamalrapper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

I have tried going the scientific route with our skeptic friends.
No you haven't.

Can't you wait till my apology sinks in so SFN does not lose any more independent critical thinking members. I know I am the most quoted person here which is very flattering. But we need to balance that with some skeptic material.

Why don't you use the time to digest all that material you skipped.

Here is a list of skeptic authors. You will notice only 2 (by my quick count) out of the list are evolutionary biologist. The majority are pseudoscience paranormal, philosophers, science fiction writers, mentalist, etc. So if you actually read your skeptic books not only are you reading crap and fiction, you are also getting a dose of Atheism.

List of skeptics and skeptical organizations
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_skeptics_and_skeptical_organizations

Notable skeptics
• James Alcock, psychologist. Author of several skeptical books and articles.
• Isaac Asimov, biochemist, author. Wrote or edited over 500 popular science, other nonfiction, and science fiction books, including the foundation series. Founding member of CSICOP (now CSI).[1]
• Robert A. Baker, psychologist, author. Wrote books on ghosts, alien abductions and false memory syndrome.[1]
• Banachek, mentalist. Participant in Project Alpha. Real name Steve Shaw
• Stephen Barrett, psychiatrist. Cofounder of the National Council Against Health Fraud, critic of alternative medicine. Founder of the Quackwatch website.[1]
• Barry Beyerstein, psychologist. Founding member of CSICOP (now CSI).
• Susan Blackmore, parapsychologist. Author, lecturer, and broadcaster.
• Derren Brown, mentalist, critic of alleged psychics and spiritual mediums.
• Robert Todd Carroll, philosopher. Author of The Skeptic's Dictionary book and website.
• Milbourne Christopher, magician. Founding member of CSICOP (now CSI).
• Derek Colanduno and Robynn McCarthy, co-hosts of the podcast Skepticality: The Official Podcast of Skeptic Magazine.
• David Colquhoun, pharmacologist and author of the website Improbable Science.
• Richard Dawkins, evolutionary biologist and author known for promoting the gene-centric view (in his book The Selfish Gene), coining of the term meme, and atheist activism.[1]
• Daniel Dennett, philosopher. Author of Darwin's Dangerous Idea: Evolution and the Meanings of Life and Breaking the Spell: Religion as a Natural Phenomenon.
• Ann Druyan, popular science author and current head of the Planetary Society. Widow of the astronomer Carl Sagan.
• Brian Dunning, host of skeptical podcast Skeptoid.
• Mark Edward Skeptologist, column on Skepticblog, invented term Guerrilla Skepticism. Exposes psychics, steering member of IIG and author of tell-all psychic book.
• Kendrick Frazier, Editor of the Skeptical Inquirer.[1]
• Martin Gardner, author, recreational mathematician. Writer of the long-running 'Mathematical Games' column in Scientific American, and a longstanding columnist for the Skeptical Inquirer. Founding member of CSICOP (now CSI).[1]
• Prabir Ghosh, founder and general secretary of the Science and Rationalists' Association of India. An expert in exposing miracle, astrologers and spiritual frauds.
• Ben Goldacre, physician, journalist. Author of the "Bad Science" column in The Guardian (UK newspaper).
• Stephen Jay Gould, paleontologist, evolutionary biologist, historian of science, Harvard University.[1]
• Sven Ove Hansson, philosopher. Founding Chairperson of the Swedish Skeptics (Vetenskap och Folkbildning) and Editor of the organisation's journal Folkvett.
• Douglas Hofstadter, physicist, artificial intelligence researcher. Author of Pulitzer Prize-winning book Gφdel, Escher, Bach: The Eternal Golden Braid and Scientific American column "Metamagical Themas".
• Harry Houdini, magician. Critic of Modern Spiritualism who exposed fraudulent psychics and mediums and publicized their methods.[1]
• Ray Hyman, psychologist, critic of parapsychology. Longstanding contributor to the Skeptical Inquirer. Founding member of CSICOP (now CSI).[1]
• Jamie Hyneman, creator of MythBusters TV show.
• Penn Jillette magician, half of Penn & Teller duo. Creator and host of the television series Bullshit!
• Philip J. Klass, aerospace journalist. Known for his investigations of UFOs. Longstanding contributor to the Skeptical Inquirer. Founding member of CSICOP (now CSI).[1]
• Paul Kurtz, philosopher, author. Founder of CSICOP (now CSI), Publisher of the Skeptical Inquirer.[1]
• Pat Linse, illustrator. Cofounder of the Skeptics Society, Copublisher and Art Director of Skeptic magazine. Creator of Junior Skeptic magazine.
• Daniel Loxton, illustrator, writer. Editor of Junior Skeptic magazine (bound into Skeptic magazine).
• Joe Nickell, investigator of the paranormal, author. Columnist for the Skeptical Inquirer.[1]
• Steven Novella, neurologist. Founder of the New England Skeptical Society and host of The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe podcast.
• James Oberg, aerospace journalist. Critic of UFOs and claims of a moon landing hoax.
• Robert L. Park, physicist. Author of Voodoo Science.
• Trey Parker, writer, director. Creator of South Park TV show.
• Massimo Pigliucci, professor of philosophy at City University of New York and co-host of the skeptical podcast, Rationally Speaking.
• Philip Plait, astronomer, author. Founder of the Bad Astronomy website.
• Massimo Polidoro, writer, journalist. Student of James Randi, Co-Founder and Executive Director of CICAP, Research Fellow of CSICOP (now CSI).
• Basava Premanand publisher of the Indian Skeptic magazine and chairman of the Indian CSICOP.
• Benjamin Radford, Managing Editor of the Skeptical Inquirer.
• James Randi, magician. Founder of the James Randi Educational Foundation. Notable for offering a million dollar cash reward for verifiable demonstration under laboratory conditions of any paranormal ability or event. Conceived and directed Project Alpha. Founding member of CSICOP (now CSI).[1]
• Emily Rosa, Guinness World Record youngest medical researcher; at age 11, published her study in the Journal of the American Medical Association on therapeutic touch, showing practitioners couldn't feel the "human energy field" when not looking.
• Carl Sagan, astronomer, popular science author, and media personality. Advocate for the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) and founder of the Planetary Society (now headed by his widow, popular science writer Ann Druyan). Known for the television series Cosmos and the book The Demon Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark. Founding member of CSICOP (now CSI).[1]
• Adam Savage, creator of MythBusters TV show.
• Eugenie Scott, anthropologist. Executive Director of the National Center for Science Education (NCSE), critic of creationism and intelligent design.
• Robert Sheaffer, author. UFO investigator, columnist for the Skeptical Inquirer.
• Michael Shermer, historian, popular science author, founder of the Skeptics Society. Copublisher and Editor of Skeptic magazine. Also current writer for the Scientific American column "Skeptic".[1]
• Matt Stone, writer, director. Creator of South Park TV show.
• Julia Sweeney, actress, comedian. Author and performer of Letting Go of God.
• Teller, magician, half of Penn & Teller duo. Creator and host of the television series Bullshit!
• Marcello Truzzi, sociologist. First editor of the Skeptical Inquirer. Critic of organized skepticism. Founding member of CSICOP (now CSI).
• Rebecca Watson, founder of Skepchick blog.
• Richard Wiseman, psychologist.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  15:04:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Here is a list of skeptic authors. You will notice only 2 (by my quick count) out of the list are evolutionary biologist. The majority are pseudoscience paranormal, philosophers, science fiction writers, mentalist, etc.
And? If I want to learn about evolutionary biology, I go read the works of evolutionary biologists. If I want to learn skepticism, I read skeptics. Sometimes they overlap. So what if they aren't congruent sets?
So if you actually read your skeptic books not only are you reading crap and fiction...
What, like that ad hominem attacks aren't good logic? That's crap and/or fiction to you?
...you are also getting a dose of Atheism.
I got my atheism long before I'd read the works of any skeptics.

What does any of this have to do with yeast?

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

jamalrapper
Sockpuppet

213 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  15:15:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send jamalrapper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

Here is a list of skeptic authors. You will notice only 2 (by my quick count) out of the list are evolutionary biologist. The majority are pseudoscience paranormal, philosophers, science fiction writers, mentalist, etc.
And? If I want to learn about evolutionary biology, I go read the works of evolutionary biologists. If I want to learn skepticism, I read skeptics. Sometimes they overlap. So what if they aren't congruent sets?
So if you actually read your skeptic books not only are you reading crap and fiction...
What, like that ad hominem attacks aren't good logic? That's crap and/or fiction to you?
...you are also getting a dose of Atheism.
I got my atheism long before I'd read the works of any skeptics.

What does any of this have to do with yeast?

Just like you accuse religious sites for only creationist views. Skeptic sources are full of non scientific philosophical arguments.

Even skeptic sites are full of non scientific arguments unlike theistic sites supported by a whole list of scientist and biologist.

Now compare the two.

Contemporary biologists and geologists who are Christians and theistic evolutionists include:

* Paleontologist Robert T. Bakker
* R. J. Berry, Professor of Genetics at University College London

[Snipped potentially copyrighted material to avoid infringement because it wasn't properly attributed. //Dr. Mabuse]

Philosophers, theologians, and physical scientists who have supported the evolutionary creationist model include:

* Eco-theologian Fr. Thomas Berry
* Eco-theologian and evolutionary evangelist Rev. Michael Dowd
* Fr. George Coyne of the Vatican Observatory
* Astronomer Owen Gingerich

[Snipped potentially copyrighted material to avoid infringement because it wasn't properly attributed. //Dr. Mabuse]

and add the creationist camp.

Some modern scientists who have accepted the biblical account of creation

* Dr. William Arion, Biochemistry, Chemistry
* Dr. Paul Ackerman, Psychologist
* Dr. E. Theo Agard, Medical Physics

[Snipped potentially copyrighted material to avoid infringement because it wasn't properly attributed. And amount of quoted text probably exceeds "fair use".
This list of names of skeptics in your previous post above was clearly attributed with a link to Wikipedia, which allows republishing of large portions of material as long as its source is clearly identifiable. That is not done in this post. Had the links been here, pointing to Wikipedia, then I wouldn't have snipped the quotes.
And the last list which I recognize from Answers-in-Genesis would still need to be truncated because it violates what AiG, in their copyright notice, consider "fair use".
//Dr. Mabuse]

Edited by - Dr. Mabuse on 02/23/2012 09:06:04
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  15:32:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Just like you accuse religious sites for only creationist views.
Liar.
Skeptic sources are full of non scientific philosophical arguments.
That's because skepticism is a philosophy. Skepticism and science are not synonyms. Science is one of the tools of skepticism, but not the only tool.
Even skeptic sites are full of non scientific arguments unlike theistic sites supported by a whole list of scientist and biologist.
I can't even parse this grammatical nightmare.
Now compare the two.
So your whole point boils down to a lame argumentum ad populum? Try again.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  15:46:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Again. Skepticism is a part of the scientific method. So while most scientists might not be active in our community, If you were to ask them, they would tell you that they are skeptics, mostly. And of course, because science is only a part of skepticism, you would expect a lot of other professionals to be on the list. But isn't it more telling that out of all scientists in America, on 1/2 of 1% are creationists? That means 99.5% of scientists accept evolution as the best explanation for the diversity of life on this planet. The number for bioligists is closer to 99%. We were talking about evolution, right? Hell. There's around 1200 scientists named "Steve" alone, which pretty much dwarfs any list you can come up with.

Oh, by the way, several of the people on your list that you aren't calling evolutionary biologist and skeptics are evolutionary biologists and skeptics. Hell. You even left out Stephan Gould. How dumb is that?

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  22:51:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote

DaveW: Hell, I reserve the right to ban anyone for any reason (or even no reason at all) on a website that is part mine. I'm quite proud of the fact that I haven't been as capricious and arbitrary as your lies would suggest. Your anti-authority masturbatory fantasies aside, we've probably lost more members than we've ever banned for not banning schmucks like you and MG and CRUX faster than we do.

I apologize to all those who are offended by my discriminate focused and directed deluge of rhetorical scientific manna against the less than astute skeptic wannabees with their tight assed uppity attitude. So tight assed they cannot smell their own fart but smell all the others. They make good tracking dogs and will faithfully follow behind sniffing your butt. You all can appreciate why I occasionally let out a stinker. Skeptics are conditioned to follow the smell in true Pavlovian conditioning.

Please do not leave this site because your sense of smell is less directed or your disdain for the frivolous negative charges thrown by moderators and admins violate the spirit of honest exchanges and critical expressions. There is a silver lining to this episode. Bear with me.

Skeptics will deny and reject any Christian creationist position except a blessed christian dick dangling in front of their cock sucking face.

Warning Official Warning Warning

This is an official warning, jamalrapper: lay off those vulgar insults, or you will be shown the door permanently.

//Dr. Mabuse

Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

Collateralmurder.
Edited by - Dr. Mabuse on 02/22/2012 23:17:18
Go to Top of Page

jamalrapper
Sockpuppet

213 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2012 :  09:09:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send jamalrapper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

jamalrapper:
And you banished someone for correcting you?

So I take it you really aren't a Christian. I mean, this is such a case of baring false wittiness it's amazing. I can't really remember when we had a liar like you here. Most actual liars are so much better at it. Not that we can't spot them, but really...

Dave said
Because "diet" is over-simplified when the subject is phylogeny.

Crux said
The subject is not phylogeny. The subject is what caused the white flamingos to turn pink. It's about PHENOTYPES, not phylogeny.

Dave said
That's bizarre. I would normally catch such an error in edit. Of course the subject is phenotypes.
See. That's how it works. When you are wrong, you admit it.

Anyhow, five pages later, Crux was ejected for accusing Dave of altering posts. Something that is never done here. Crux's refusal to apologize was the final nail in his coffin. Plus, he was a dick. But that wasn't why he was banned. We get lots of those here.

So all in all, jamalrapper has just told a doozy, and I predict he won't apologize for it because so far he has refused every correction offered. Doesn't really matter what they were. Plus, it looks like he wants to be banned. (Perhaps he needs the time away to study other skeptics?) So it goes...

DaveW only admitted to being wrong after he was corrected by CRUX or DaveW would have gone through life believing he was right.
This points to Dave's limited understanding of the subject and hence the mistakes he makes.

Another link I found where DaveW did not know in HPV the letter H stood for Human....He agreed with CRUX.http://www.skepticfriends.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14213&whichpage=4
DaveW wrote: That was your cue, justintime, to get off your losing "H stand for Human" argument and back to your bizarre rants on women's lib.

Remember my research in on skeptics and not on individuals. But listing all the misconceptions by the many skeptics here is not the object of my study.

I am concluding my study soon. I hope that should comes as a relief. You can stop knocking on wood . It is not very scientific.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2012 :  09:14:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

jamalrapper
Sockpuppet

213 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2012 :  09:40:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send jamalrapper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

Halfmooner I will categorically say you show intelligent design. The rest is just more proof Natural Selection was quite random. Some ended with a lot more monkey/ape in their genes.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2012 :  10:30:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

DaveW only admitted to being wrong after he was corrected by CRUX...
That's a better track record than you've got.
...or DaveW would have gone through life believing he was right.
No, I believed that I'd written "phenotypes." The mistake I made was simply typographical, and thus not actually relevant.
This points to Dave's limited understanding of the subject and hence the mistakes he makes.
Making a typographical error illustrates a limited understanding? Are you sure you want to set that kind of a standard? After all, your own spelling and grammar are pretty bad.
Another link I found where DaveW did not know in HPV the letter H stood for Human....He agreed with CRUX.http://www.skepticfriends.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14213&whichpage=4
DaveW wrote: That was your cue, justintime, to get off your losing "H stand for Human" argument and back to your bizarre rants on women's lib.
justintime's argument was that because the H in HPV stands for "Human," no other animals get it. He could have stated (with references) that papillomaviruses are extremely host-specific, but instead he just harped on the H over and over again. That's why I called it a loser of an argument.

Claiming that I didn't know that the H in HPV stands for "Human" is a lie.

(Interestingly, I was on CRUX's side for much of that debate).
Remember my research in on skeptics and not on individuals. But listing all the misconceptions by the many skeptics here is not the object of my study.

I am concluding my study soon. I hope that should comes as a relief. You can stop knocking on wood . It is not very scientific.
In which journal will you be publishing this research?

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2012 :  10:52:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dave:
In which journal will you be publishing this research?

What's funny is jamalrapper originally posted that evolution wrong, or something like that. And the people teaching evolution were teaching a fraud. Having failed in his queste to support that allegation, he's now saying he's studying skeptics. I guess it's better than admitting that he was in over his head.

Oh here it is:
jamalrapper:
You should have mixed feelings. The creationist are getting more airtime because they are smacking down the skullduggery passed off as science in our schools.

http://www.skepticfriends.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14699&whichpage=1#200042

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds.